Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Well here we go & I'm likely to put the cat among the pidgeons... but do I care? NO!

401902[/snapback]

Well i think you are being pedantic to the extreme and very unfair to the two members you just publicly singled out as not being worthy :spliff:

Cream of the crop was a play on words as in the best from the crop of photos uploaded to uk420 each month, not crop as in harvest as you have wrongfully assumed

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The_Embalmer

• Joolz

• MeCCa

• spinachboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i think you are being pedantic to the extreme and very unfair to the two members you just publicly singled out as not being worthy :spliff:

Cream of the crop was a play on words as in the best from the crop of photos uploaded to uk420 each month, not crop as in harvest as you have wrongfully assumed

401923[/snapback]

err...

I don't think I mentioned anything about members not being worthy!

I believe I was very gracious about both of their pictures

If the COTC pic was for the photography alone, I'd have to vote for Kali Man's Full Melt or if for composition, I'd have to go for Bubbleman's lovely slabs of hash.

as I said, I was expecting a flamefest, but please... don't put words in my mouth

I can do with an attack on my ideas, but please... no personal attacks by calling me pedantic to the extreme & accuse me of singling out members for being not worthy... that was unwarranted & clearly untrue

err...

I don't think I mentioned anything about members not being worthy!

I believe I was very gracious about both of their pictures

as I said, I was expecting a flamefest, but please... don't put words in my mouth

I can do with an attack on my ideas, but please... no personal attacks by calling me pedantic to the extreme & accuse me of singling out members for being not worthy... that was unwarranted & clearly untrue

401932[/snapback]

With the amount of fuckin hassle we've had this month your lucky to get a fuckin cream of the anything :spliff:

Quote.

"With the amount of fuckin hassle we've had this month your lucky to get a fuckin

cream of the anything"

Unquote.

Exactly. Thank the 420 team for keeping it going for you guys and gals.

Peeps have busted a gut to keep this site online.

EmB.

Guest prettyasbouff

there all top drawer and look like theyve had loads of time put into em....

if i had to choose???...between hemlok/farmacy.

mind you that bubble gear looks the dogs proverbials!!!!!

if someone tied us down for an answer....farmacy!!!

Guest fitduck

Is it my pc or is it happening to everyone - MU's old post keeps coming up as a new one - it has gappened three times to me now - wtf's going on?

Such good entries this month :)

Both the hash shot's are amazing :)

After a lot of gazeing red eyed at them all ...my vote goes to bullet :)

Although it was very hard to choose this time :smoke:

Lawless :smoke:

Guest fitduck
Because it's a poll ya numpty :yinyang:

402697[/snapback]

so it goes up just when someone votes, regardless of comment or not? I see.

never been called a numpty before :yinyang: