What The Hell Is This? I Think.......

bigsur51

hello folks :spliff:

after reading Pest Control FAQ, Before Posting A New Question, went to Lowes today and browsed through the Ortho Professional Gardeners Book, i still felt the need to post...shamless.....just shamless of me :)

my lesson learned, in regards to outdoor growing, be prepared, or suffer the Wrath of Mother Nature.

i thought i could garden 150 miles away, visiting 2-3 times a month. maybe, if i would have made a few preperations. now i'm fighting fires :laser:

i soaked everything down with a mixture of neem oil. by the way, nice informative post on neem oil, k+ Gandalf, it worked great for me a couple of grows ago indoors, when i had a spider mite problem.

these babies needed attention everyday, being subjected to Mother Nature. fucking gross negligence on my part. live and learn. i know now, next outdoor grow, i will be there, everyday. weeding, power spraying with water the top and undersides(give the ladies a bath :yinyang:) hand picking bugs, spraying and clearing surrounding areas, you know, the regular stuff you are supposed to do.

so i really sort of know how to prevent these kind of problems. never the less, i am still curious, what king of pest is causing these problems? i will do an autopsy, splitting the stalks, trying to find out if this is the work of some type of beatle, aphid, moths, worms.

so, i won't fill up space with alot of pic here. but if some of you old timers :med: would be so kind, please take a peek at my gallery, the sick pics, if ya got time.

cheers

bigsur51

post-8774-1121309903.jpg

post-8774-1121310018.jpg

Edited by bigsur51