Canna Natural, does it need to be buffered?

David Attenborough

I am reading mixed views , do you guys buffer Canna natural coco beforeputting plants into it?

i would just buy the pro +

the natural does need buffered, the pro+ doesnt

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I've used pound shop coco this buffering malarkey cracks me up,upon potting a dope plant into fresh coco of any brand....just soak the medium with a CF of 1  then pot the cutting or seedling and away to go the worst thing of all is to over water 👌

Edited by Yosser Hughes
Spelling
  • Like 1

Oooops, I didnt buffer it, I soaked it in PH6 with first feed, plants are established in the pots, what I thought was light burn could be Mg. The coco did get a right good soaking in nutes though.

So the problem is what looks like either light burn or Mg , some leaves were turning upside down too but that seems to have stopped. Going to 12/12 at the end of the week , any suggestions?

post a photo of them along with what light, distance, feeds, ec, ph etc and youll get a better answer

• Like 1

New thread with pics here.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of a lot of plants cannabis is easy it doesn’t want to die some people just don’t and probably won’t ever get it.I know people who fuck growing up all the time and I thing to myself if you can’t grow now with all the information you’re shafted pal.peace Goohfy.

I look at grows on here where there’s fishing line all over the place now a lot of that would not be needed if a different silicone was used to strengthen the cells ect.maybe back to the outdated growers bible.peace Goohfy.