Wedding Cake

stu914

I did Mephisto weeding auto....wedding cake cut from seed junkies X cream de la chem.

Cookies are the bottle neck of genetic frequency IMHO :)

Comparing with cookie family such as Girl scout monkey or bear ass monkey..weeding is the most.peoductive with very hard buds.

I can't wait to see how you will grow it amazing as you do usually.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KC said:

Mine tasted like dough, sort of like a sweet white bread really. Unusual anyway.

Thats an interesting one, I'd have to see if my mate got a similar pheno on one of his pheno hunts 👍

My mates keeper cut smells like a fruit cake with brandy in with a hint of pepper, Very strong effects tho as you know already, so i have to take it easy if i get any of him, He grows it in hydro and the buds come out dense and frosty, He also uses a spin pro to wet trim and despite that they come out looking really nice at the end, Well better than the lazy bushy buds i trim lol

• Like 3

Following and learning. How long are you watering every hour? 15 mins?

• Like 2

@KC I asked my mate, he said he don't remember that one in particular, I also just found out hes packed it in and sold his whole unit 😱

He had a good run tho he's being doing it about 15 years and never got busted, that's all you can ask for really.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MrG. said:

How long are you watering every hour? 15 mins?

15 mins on 45 off bud...:yep:

• Like 1

I'm interested to see how you go Stu and all the best! I have a pack of these OSS Wedding cake yet to try but I have been put off by some of their strains hermies, Jealousy, Peanut butter breath both hermied badly on me twice! Their Pure Kush hermied too, or one of them did. I managed to get thru the Grandaddy Black without worry and it was OK smoke but nothing amazing. Good luck Stu I remember you saying that you enjoyed it in the past and you seem to be good at avoiding hermies so I will follow this with interest. Peace. 

• Like 1

@Trashedagain77

Cheers bud, I've been very lucky and never had anything hermie on me but I do think it revolves around environment and stresses on the plants. Fingers crossed though you never know in this game...:yep:

• Like 1

I ran a Wedding Cake x Blue Berry Muffin cross and it deffo had that 'dough' baked goods thing going on. I thought it was the Muffin doing it but maybe it was the cake!

Rock hard buds that were fecking strong too.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

Wedding Cake x Blue Berry Muffin

Who was they from? Sounds like a belta

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Who was they from? Sounds like a belta

It was HSC (BlueBerry Cupcake) - they were good but freakishly tall, with mad-lad internode spacing and so I didn't grow another one - needed multiple toppings really and a taller tent lol.

Frost factory though - like well over 20% and potent too, put down your joint half way and forget it strong. Flavour was doughy baked goods with a bit of Blueberry slushy but it wasn't a flavour-flower - more of a power-flower if you know what I mean!

large.BBCC-Day58.jpg.dd10886df6278746e9bf373aeff5cd0e.jpg

large.Day-39-BBCC-lowers.jpg.a01e892414930a507db9ceadef21610e.jpg

• Like 5
  • WOW 1

33 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

they were good but freakishly tall, with mad-lad internode spacin

Thanks for the heads up 👍

Them buds do look nice tho 🫡

• Like 2

Mine had the silly internode spacing too but yes I'd say the doughey bit came from the cake if mine (single plant) was anything to go by. Buds were stupidly hard same as the effect lol

• Like 3

I've grown Wedding Cake from Seedstocker, Barneys as well as an auto from (i forget). All were bangin!

• Like 4

I've only two weddings cakes in my personal Seed collection.

Wedding Cake (Pure Instinto Seeds)

And

Wedding Cake Hemp (Strain Station Bag Seed)

Hopefully the Pure Instinto one is also decent.

I knew I shouldn have said yes every time my mate offered me a cut of his Barney's Wedding Cake, now he stopped and sold his whole unit 😭:doh:

• Like 1