Last years garden!

Dingdoodle

Hi Guys, thought I’d introduce myself! I’ve been growing bits and bobs for a while now (no expert), started indoors like most but as I’m getting older and now have extra sets of legs running around me I’ve moved outside (not literally lol)!

Started my first Guerilla grow in 2019 using seedstockers Blackberry gum autos and Nothern light autos,  £2 a seed then lol. Let’s just say it didn’t quite go to plan haha, out of 20 only 3 BBG survived, they were mainly hammered by slugs, but the weather didn’t help either. After 2019s learning curve, and clearly an underprepared attempt I had another go at it in 2022 on a very small scale this time, and in a different area. I used seed stockers BBG auto again, seeing as though she held up in 2019 under difficult conditions, and with the good weather they did not disappoint and had a complete finish in the British sunshine. One bag of compost, a small amended plot and a weekly water and I grew 2 plants producing just over 2oz of dry bud. When planting these out I used plastic pint cups as sleeves and stuck copper tape around to prevent the slug and snails eating my crop. I applied this method to last years grow resulting in 100% survival rate from 9 plants, 4 auto blue-tooth and GSC auto by RGS and 2 Nebula Photo cuttings from my mate. Photo periods didn’t quite finish though due to poor weather. 

The blue-tooth autos and GSC did well, but with the damp summer we had, some plants got mould so they came down early as well!

This year I’m going with 5 blackberry gum autos, and 6 RGS Auto Gorilla Zkittlez. My plot is prepped and ready, just waiting on the beans to arrive! Started a little later this year but still time! Happy growing guys, ATB.

ps: how do you post photos, I’ve no option to upload?  

• Like 2

Click ‘+Create’ button at top of the screen.

Select ‘Gallery Image’.

Then select ‘Members Gallery’ from drop down menu.

Then choose ‘Create new Album’.

It’s fairly self explanatory from there :) 

No need to resize images as the site software can do that for you automatically.

Welcome to UK420 👍

Atb

☯️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1