Coco drying to fast

Bulldogbill91

Got 18 plants in 6L pots , 2 largest plants are completely dry once lights come on others are fine  ive been given them 2 plants 2L of feed to saturate them but isn't helping. Is this going to cause a problem ? They look healthy and good wondering if will cause a long term problem . Going to go back to       
11L pots after this one gives me a little more time. Lights come on at 6pm so can't water them twice. 

1 hour ago, Bulldogbill91 said:

Got 18 plants in 6L pots , 2 largest plants are completely dry once lights come on others are fine  ive been given them 2 plants 2L of feed to saturate them but isn't helping. Is this going to cause a problem ? They look healthy and good wondering if will cause a long term problem . Going to go back to       
11L pots after this one gives me a little more time. Lights come on at 6pm so can't water them twice. 

This myth about watering coco until a good runoff is absolute bollox.....if the medium needs a wetting just give them a drink...I used to ring coco for years I'd only get runoff once a week  as long as the medium is kept moist u get no issues....runoff daily is partially leaching ya medium the key is not to let them dry out.....👌

• Like 1