Seed deals, any out there? Barnys are doing BOGOF.

David Attenborough

I see Barnys farm are buy one get one free, any decent indica strains from BF? Any other decent deals out there?

• Like 1

I know site sponsors original sensible seeds had a bogof offer on last few days, their ad is at bottom of main page.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, David Attenborough said:

, any decent indica strains from BF

I've only flowered one but the Wedding Cake was pretty damn good, flavour was a bit doughey but the weed was really potent.

@Military Grade Said his mate has done loads of them and found them all decent.

• Like 2

I done a runtz muffin by them , which was a really nice tasting plant yield was nice to . 6 blue cheese has just turned up by barneys 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Attenborough said:

Any other decent deals out there?

Literally everywhere. Seedbanks/breeders are like DFS lol. If there isn't some kind of a sale on just wait a few days. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Please could we keep the discussion to strains as per the Strain talk rules.

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

:yep:

Attitude have got a sale on but it’s all the crap they can’t shift. Try n have a look at folk who don’t retail through the banks. A few had 50/42/25% sales. Instagram is a bag of shit but tons of boutique breeders with something other than jelly cookie soda, worth a peruse and a few DM’s 

• Like 1

Barneys is pony compared to so many other breeders out there. 

• Like 2

I'd happily try some of their other strains if my Wedding Cake was anything to go by. Most breeders will have something shit in their catalogue or at least something that isn't to someones tastes, which is far from being shit.

Horses for courses 🐴

• Like 3

I wouldn’t waste my time and money on BF used to be ok years ago wouldn’t touch there stuff with a barge pole these days.

@David Attenborough imo the best deal can be found right here with the subbies on offer.

£25 gets you a pick from the subbies list, generally a pack of 10 and for the rest of this month you will also receive 2x pack of freebies 3 seeds per pack and a vial of about 15 seeds that are pot luck ( a mix of all diff strains sent in by fellow members.

The 25 quid goes towards helping keep the UK420 the lights on.

what's not to love man.

Prob the best deal around at this present moment 👍

• Like 5