Sweet seeds Mohan ram fem photoperiod?

David Attenborough

Has anyone grown this? Potency, smell and yield? did they take long to finish? Any issues?

I am looking for a nice stable indica for my next grow.

Another option that springs to mind is Bruce Banner 3rd fem by Oss , I did their fast version which went tits up , I think they tried to re-veg but it was an impressive smoke strength wise, not very smelly and not a massive yield though. Perhaps their none fast version would be more stable and smelly?

Edited by David Attenborough

Old Widow 90s by Old school genetics. A few of us have grown it, very stable, very high quality, incredible potency and flavour mine finished really quick as well. Their Petrol Skunk is another quite heavy Indica, with great flavour/odour. Their beans aren't the cheapest but they're worth every penny. 

@latigid aikon and @mr rhino can vouch for the OW90s

Here she is, mine didn't yield very well because she was swamped by a huge haze plant, but she was absolutely knock out. 

large.20220418_182813_compress25.jpg.a1c

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, MindSoup said:

@latigid aikon and @mr rhino can vouch for the OW90s

I've got two on the go as we speak lol

This was taken today, 4 weeks 12/12:

large.IMG_9229.jpeg.65208227a71be9e3106104ec01c1661d.jpeg

These are from an older grow:

large.IMG_8486.jpg.55d7c8dbb526b981eb681339ca93149f.jpglarge.IMG_8482.jpg.7eb37249ab08eddeed92d78cd6520311.jpg

• Like 4

id go the mohan ram to be honest, but ive not donte the old widow. the mohan is a great smoke, very potent, makes you wander about wondering where you left stuff, but saying that, i do that without a smoke hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, yan said:

@MindSoup I swear every time you mention a strain I want it. You sure know how to sell it!
And those pics from @latigid aikon don’t help! The Honey Gas sounds nice. 

Funnily enough I didn't actually like the OW90s I grew lol but I'm not much of an indica person, the Petrol Skunk was much more my cup of tea, was like a friendlier more interesting Manny Stardawg. Glorious genetics never the less and she fits OPs requirements perfectly. TBF, I've not done Mohan Ram so keep that in mind, but it would have to be pretty exceptional to beat the OW and I've seen a few people suffer hermis with recently bought sweet seeds stuff which has put me off them slightly.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

HUGE  Mohan fan here 🥰    

So im not biased ... OSG  OW90's out in the garden for the 1st time so cant really say whats better.

Mohan is an awesome plant and end product was highly impressive -  outdoors only though. 

• Like 5

large.61805c957ecd2_NikonAnimalBiscuitsW8(1)(Large).JPG.d79f012762335ba44f93f7e928f4e6c4.JPG

large.61805c9bb3127_NikonAnimalBiscuitsW8(3)(Large).JPG.7fd596777ff62bcff33c587a4f80cee6.JPG

If ive labelled correctly these was my sweet seeds mohan. 

100% recommend great stone n taste.

Proper kicker!

• Like 4

also recomend the sweet seed s.a.d 

another top indica. 

• Like 1

I thought the OSS Widow was ok but no rush to do it again. I hear a lot of people say Moham is worth a go. Really need to pick some up myself.

• Like 2

Do you tend to get consistent plants from seed with the Mohan Ram? Much variability? Many phenos?

Been on my list for bloomin' ages along with Delicious Seeds Eleven Roses.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

mine were very consistant but i only did half a dozen tbh

Brilliant thank you - might try 4 in the 3x3 at some point

• Like 1