2024s attempt

blerie420

So

Off the back of a mixed bag last year, the good being fast lemon cake keeping me stocked up...

I've thrown my hat in this year

Last year's spot is totally compromised. Local graffiti writers found it, and have been using it for access to the train depot nearby ( i am indeed jealous) 

Me and the growmie are taking a different approach. I cant/Don't want to go into much detail as it is a bit of a mad plan, and plans may change

So far though

2 fast lemon cakes

2 opg x fucktard

2 opg x zoap

All sprouted in the loft as a temporary measure, hoping to veg them enough to get some cuts also to bolster the numbers

The aim is many and everywhere this year. Something has to come down, right?

Pics to follow when appropriate as we all know what a seedling looks like, even though we know panik comes with the goods every time without fail.

There's also 20 cuts of patriot medicine sitting at my commercial mates. I'm hoping to get at least half off him to boost the odds, here's to hoping you all have a banging season!

• Like 10

All the best for your mad plan. Hope you have a successful 2024 season 

• Like 3

Nice 1 lads! Likewise to all of you!

I've popped another two of each zoap and fucktard crosses in some paper towel cos why not. 

I've also finally cracked some of my other seeds, I better find homes for them lol but those will be in a separate diary as different seed banks and the testers are the star of this show

• Like 3

Both the zoaps have been potted as one jumped out her shell and the other had a good tap sticking out, the fucktards are a little slower. I'm pretty sure the last couple were the opposite way round, so it's more my germ tech than anything that's out of whack. 

Like an over eager twat I misread my dose on the first feed, meaning everything got a little bit scorched lol 6 months off and it's like I've forgot every bastard thing. Still, they're all hanging in despite this so let's see how they pull through.

• Like 1

The very best of luck with it mucker 👍

Nothing wrong with spreading you bets man ,  hope you get a worthy return for your venture mate.  

• Like 2