Perfect tree

Frostyone

5 hours ago, openthebox said:

Was a vigorous strain, I recall mine being a little leggier than average. Medium sized yield of candy, gas / fumey, purple tinged. Very nice herb. 

Hi, thanks that's got me a bit more excited! Was there a bit of potency to the smoke as well as tasty? Thanks again mate, peace. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Trashedagain77 said:

Hi, thanks that's got me a bit more excited! Was there a bit of potency to the smoke as well as tasty? Thanks again mate, peace. 

no worries at all,  it was a few years ago now and I was a heavy every day smoker so it’s hard for me to really measure the strength of strains, plus I’m more of a terpene and flavour guy than potency. That said, I recall it’s overall profile being one of Candy gas, more so gas and not fruity like zkittlez etc. With Tina involved in its lineage I’m sure it has a good heavy OG kick to it, as well as the sunset sherbet. All depends what pheno’s you get but it certainly wasn’t light peachy day weed. 

all the best! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Openthebox I really appreciate your reply. I will be purchasing some more strains from Perfect seeds, thanks again. Peace. 

• Like 1

I'm interested in most of the Perfect Tree strains if I'm honest! I'm much more disciplined when it comes to buying seeds nowadays though and I'd like to hear a few more smoke reports and clean runs before I'm ready to buy. Peace. 

• Like 1

Hi, has anybody got any new pics or positive feedback on the Perfect Tree range? Thanks. Peace. 

• Like 4

No pics or anything other than words but I ran a Peach Sherbet OG last year and loved it. Easy grow, no problems, beautiful fade,  really fuelly nose with lovely sherbety back end. Was disappointed when the jars ran out and would definitely consider running their gear again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tend to stay away from fems how stable are they cause i like the sound some of the fems but am vary wary?

• Like 1

@gavlp20 I've only grow the 1 so far, finishing up in a week. I defoliated throughout flower  with no problems and heavy  defoliation at times to. Only read good things about them tbh. Defo will use again 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gavlp20 said:

I tend to stay away from fems how stable are they cause i like the sound some of the fems but am vary wary?

Fems ain't the problem, it's more of a question of how stable are the genetics regardless of being reg or fems, there's a lot of breeders out there pumping out untested seeds in both reg and fems, but because fems are more popular it paints an image they are the ones that are unreliable.

(this comment is not aimed at Perfect Tree)

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Fems ain't the problem, it's more of a question of how stable are the genetics regardless of being reg or fems, there's a lot of breeders out there pumping out untested seeds in both reg and fems, but because fems are more popular it paints an image they are the ones that are unreliable.

(this comment is not aimed at Perfect Tree)

I tried fems when they first came out got riddled with seeds when back to regs never had an issue but it is a pain to sex as I use an IWS system 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@gavlp20  Fems give the benefit of being able to plan your grow easier, and start the topping and shaping process of the plant earlier without having to wait to sex them first 👍

i only started growing late 2019 so i probably missed the early fem days, i've had herms with both fems and regs, but I've grown mainly fems all this time i've only had a couple herms and only one that resulted in a fully seeded plant (Critical cure), but that was the second plant i grew and had to deal with many new grower mistakes and i let it cook for to long :doh:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, gavlp20 said:

They also have a fair few unsexed strains also. Have grown multiple pheno’s of a few of their strains, both fem and normal and have had no herm issues. 

Bingsu - A1 flower 

Peach Sherbet OG - Banging herb 

Granita - Top shelf 

Their Loukoum really takes my fancy and would not hesitate to run much more of their gear in future. 

Edited by openthebox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, openthebox said:

Granita - Top shelf

How many phenos have you run mate? What's the smell, taste and strength like,  I have 5 vegging away.

• Like 2