Perfect tree

Frostyone

1 hour ago, openthebox said:

Enjoy! 

when I get the chance I will snag some cherry hills and banzai 

You must have deep pockets with the Banzai , sounds nice though😂

• Like 2

That's not too terrible a price assuming you get at least one girl and clone the shit out of it. Be gutted if they were all boys or non germers though :blub:

• Like 2

On 19/04/2024 at 08:59, dan6 said:

Doing their LH2O atm. 

How far you in with them mate?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, mr rhino said:

How far you in with them mate?

Only 3 weeks in veg so far

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dan6 said:

Only 3 weeks in veg so far

Let us know how you get on, all 3 of mine have sprouted no problem.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mr rhino said:

Let us know how you get on, all 3 of mine have sprouted no problem.

👍

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

baked in Paris - beginning of week 6 was a freebie had a little read up and chucked it in glad I did👍🏻 smelling lovely defiantly will grab some more perfect tree seeds. May give coco fresh ago.   runtz x coco milk and tropic ozz looks really nice 

large.IMG_2769.jpeg.5fba3837f94cf9816576ba4787342453.jpeglarge.IMG_2770.jpeg.ed31f23ca365a10349a485cb5c264a80.jpeg

Edited by Bulldogbill91
  • Like 7

On 19/04/2024 at 14:54, KC said:

Well I want to try these now, I'm not getting my hopes up like I did when I read the Karma thread though

hermie shiite lol

Hi KC, please could I ask which Karma strains disappointed you? I'm about to start a few that's all, thanks. Peace. 

@Trashedagain77 I've only done 3 mate, they were all great tbh but the one of the Crumbled Melons threw balls (cookie leaning one), shame too as she was smelling lovely. The other one was a totally different plant, lovely weed. Short stocky thing, bad yield but that don't bother me. I loved the Mango Lassi, and I'm yet to try the Mop Choppers, one's drying at the mo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, KC said:

@Trashedagain77 I've only done 3 mate, they were all great tbh but the one of the Crumbled Melons threw balls (cookie leaning one), shame too as she was smelling lovely. The other one was a totally different plant, lovely weed. Short stocky thing, bad yield but that don't bother me. I loved the Mango Lassi, and I'm yet to try the Mop Choppers, one's drying at the mo. 

Thanks KC, I would love to hear a smoke report on the Mop Choppers I nearly bought a pack myself and I have a Mango Lassi freebie to run so glad you liked yours! I read somewhere that the Mango Lassi had a few herm issues too so I guess it's luck of the draw on which way some lean, etc..Thanks again. Peace. 

• Like 1

smelling very gassy and defiantly smelling the cookies in there, using just bloom a and b on them. Nice dense buds, definitely the smelliest in the tent. 

large.IMG_2808.jpeg.87023de98f04b942e80bdf3b3c19efa1.jpeg

• Like 4
  • WOW 1

On 30/04/2024 at 18:13, roddyboy said:

Peach sherbert og is quality , doing baked in Paris now

Hi roddyboy, please could I ask you to elaborate on the Peach Sherbet Og as I have one on the go now. Thanks I really appreciate as much advice as I can get, I'm getting a bit excited about Perfect Trees offerings I have a few freebies from Attitude and if they turn out decent then I might get the wallet out big time! Peace. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Trashedagain77 said:

Hi roddyboy, please could I ask you to elaborate on the Peach Sherbet Og as I have one on the go now. Thanks I really appreciate as much advice as I can get, I'm getting a bit excited about Perfect Trees offerings I have a few freebies from Attitude and if they turn out decent then I might get the wallet out big time! Peace. 

Was a vigorous strain, I recall mine being a little leggier than average. Medium sized yield of candy, gas / fumey, purple tinged. Very nice herb. 

• Like 3