Perfect tree

Frostyone

Just bought some midnight sunset from perfect tree with 3 free tropicozz and a few other freebies I'll keep you all updated

Right you beautiful bastards, might have to have a look at the Rainbow Triangle after giving these a good looking over.

@KC There are a couple of regs in the list - pricey though!

• Like 3

@DeltaMelter

I honestly don't think I've had more hermies from fems than I have from regs especially considering the amount of fems I've done compared to regs. 

Luckily I've got a second veg tent now, was having trouble doing regs in my little tent what with the moms and shit in there. 

• Like 1

@KC I'm not sure now about my recent hermies. I covered all my tent zippers with Gorilla tape and no hermies in the 4x4 this time.

The Karmas in the 3x3 still hermied though so that's on the genetics as the other plant in there didn't. Little buggers are full of useless seeds too :(

• Like 1

Please post any pics too or any smoke reports, really interesting lineup! Those pics from @dan6 were very naughty!

• Like 1

Bunch of new perfect tree genetics dropped today on a well known seed seller site. 

Some tasty sounding crosses in there. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, openthebox said:

Bunch of new perfect tree genetics dropped today on a well known seed seller site. 

Some tasty sounding crosses in there. 

Are they one of the site sponsors?

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Are they one of the site sponsors?

Atb

☯️

No. But I imagine they will be on there soon too. 

• Like 2

Scrap that, just had a look and seems they are also live on the tude - but have to search perfect tree under brands as they do not appear on the new section on homepage. 

• Like 2

On 19/04/2024 at 23:32, dan6 said:

Mimozz..... not the best quality pics I'm afraid

large.IMG_0993.JPG.07f357739b514747cec7a18672b3c1a9.JPGlarge.IMG_2869.JPG.f057f21ef8b283ef3e9ad5239b4f0610.JPGlarge.IMG_0994.JPG.9e64fa8679c9fa56ef54a6688ab35b74.JPG

Very nice looking 👍

• Like 3

I had 3 free LH2P which is a peach ozz x jet a I think with my Granita order, decided to plant the 3 LH2P seeds, only 36hrs and already broke the soil surface,  eager little buggers not had anything break soil as quickly in years.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, mr rhino said:

I had 3 free LH2P which is a peach ozz x jet a I think with my Granita order, decided to plant the 3 LH2P seeds, only 36hrs and already broke the soil surface,  eager little buggers not had anything break soil as quickly in years.

Enjoy! 

when I get the chance I will snag some cherry hills and banzai 

• Like 3