Back again… all advice needed

KC420

Back again another year, I need the best advice possible. I’ve just planted my seedlings and want to succeed this year starting off small this time round 2 plants started off. Will add photos to follow soon

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KC420 said:

I need the best advice possible.

prep your soil properly and get the best genetics you can, not just some fancy name, they pray for a dry autumn

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ratdog said:

I have an idea in mind to build a wee green house out of bottles or a wee shelter. If they get that far 

1 minute ago, ratdog said:

prep your soil properly and get the best genetics you can, not just some fancy name, they pray for a dry autumn

• Like 1

Good advice from Ratdog there.

You say you’ve planted out already.. For a start you’re a bit too early dude, night time temps of 2/3c and we get frosts up until early May. You want to aim for a mid May plant out really. Or do you mean you’ve just germinated?

How did last years grow go? What are you wanting to improve on?

• Like 2

Get a pic of your plot up and tell us what strain(s) your growing and you’ll get the help you need

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aphatspliff said:

Good advice from Ratdog there.

You say you’ve planted out already.. For a start you’re a bit too early dude, night time temps of 2/3c and we get frosts up until early May. You want to aim for a mid May plant out really. Or do you mean you’ve just germinated?

How did last years grow go? What are you wanting to improve on?

germinated In a wee green house container will put up photos soon. They got damaged so Defintely need new area