Added Water instead of ISO ... oops

Axiom

I dumped a litre of water instead of alcohol by accident prior to extraction. Should I just dump the iso in with it and give it a go or do I need to remove th water first somehow?

Oil will be used for edibles only 

cheers

Yea let it all dry out first - perhaps once its down to just moist put in oven at low temp to help dry faster - also if its not decarbed you will need to do that so perhaps do at same time

Edited by highgrower

32 minutes ago, highgrower said:

Yea let it all dry out first - perhaps once its down to just moist put in oven at low temp to help dry faster - also if its not decarbed you will need to do that so perhaps do at same time

won't it go mouldy? how shall I dry it? spread it on a table in the sun or something with a low breeze over it? 
as for decor - I tend to decarb at the end stage .

Got enough ice to do a bubble run instead?

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Axiom said:

how shall I dry it?

I would put in a salad spinner and give it a little wizz (not too much) - or in a tea towel and spin in around so as much loose water comes out

Then just spread it over a baking dish in a fan oven at at low temp like 40-50 and just keep checking on it every 10-15mins until dry enough.

• Like 2