Biobizz Topmax

orionsbelt

Hi

Got a photoperiod on the go here and would like to ask if any of you have had any improvements in bud development using Biobizz Topmax?

• Like 1

It’s been a while since I used it,

but can’t recall any improvement :) 

Atb

☯️

• Like 3

I went through a phase of using everything in the BioBizz range, in the end I realised all I really needed was the Fish-Mix and the Bloom.

• Like 6

I never did a side by side but never noticed anything special when using top max. Like others have said you only really need fish mix for veg and Grow and Bloom for flower.

• Like 3

Was never convinced about TopMax so only ever used their BB Grow & Bloom. Always had good results when tailor mixed to the plants needs. 

• Like 3

I used it outdoors on a couple plants last year. Made no fucking difference , that I could tell anyway....

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, orionsbelt said:

How much bloom do you add per litre of water?

Good question @orionsbeltIt depends on your growing media (Soil?) and whether your plant is a light or heavier feeder. BBizz quote 2 - 5ml/L as a guide, in addition to their BB Grow. Start at the lower end, read your plants then increase the dosage as necessary. BB's Bloom isn't particularly harsh so you shouldn't cause too much damage if you accidentally use too much...You'll just burn a large hole in your pocket 💷🔥

• Like 1

@Mace_Windu Thank you for the reply, I will definitely take this on board as I grow in soil. I shall also give her some molasses now and then. 👍

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, orionsbelt said:

I shall also give her some molasses now and then

No need brother. The BB Grow is basically molasses and you'll be adding a little along with the BB Bloom at every feed anyway. A good quality Soil/Compost is very forgiving. 

• Like 2

@Mace_WinduWhen you water your plants in flower do you use bloom every time or do you use plain water one feed and neuts the next ?

I personally used bloom in every watering mate, right up until the last 2 wks or so. 

• Like 2

I have all the lines of Biobizz products...from expensive microbes to alga mix ( which I don't have idea for what is it)....aloe Vera, and all the others.

My buds are always small...and personally I guess that only these 4 products deserve to be bought.

- Bio grow

- Bio bloom

- Bio roots

- Fish mix

Microbes is quite good in my opinion if you are going to experiment with living soil DIY and other organic experiments...but considering the price ( it last for years) I would buy living products and not Biobizz.

My 2 pesos

• Like 2

I'm unsure of your current experience @orionsbeltbut once you've got a real feel for things you'll want to improve your technique & experiment further. Whether that's with living Soil, Coco, different types of nutes, or other. You'll probably find out that many of these fancy labelled products can be substituted with things you can do/make up yourself for less, plus the grow environment you create for the plants starts to take up more of a central stage...You never stop learning mate. That's all part of the fun !!!

• Like 1