Returning to the fold

reservoirfrog

Hi 420 people

Well, it's been 19 years since I was last in these parts, but I'm mighty glad you're still here as a font of knowledge.  I'm about to begin prepping for a grow, currently in the research stage before decisions & purchases etc, so I'm avidly reading everything on offer; it's great to see the place thriving, and I look forward to learning from you all in due course.  May your crops be lush and verdant - it's great to be back 😃

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, reservoirfrog said:

May your crops be lush and verdant - it's great to be back 😃

welcome back 👍

• Like 3

17 hours ago, reservoirfrog said:

Well, it's been 19 years since I was last in these parts

Feck man, that was a long stretch ... 🤣

Welcome back :hippy:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Fucking long stretch that! What'd you do? Certainly couldn't have been rape, murder or infanticide as you wouldn't have got anything like that length of time, must have been busted with a quarter ounce of ganja to get that kind of bird! 🤣

Boom Shiva. Peace

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Oh aye, how terribly rude of me @reservoirfrog.....  welcome back, lots of new ganja people about needless to say since you were last around, myself included only been here 12 years or so a mere blink of an eye since you were hinging oot here!! Aw ra best btw!

• Like 2

Thanks all for the warm welcome back, I have indeed spent many years behind bars, but I suspect we're talking different bars here - mine were full of alcohol and people who were off their tits; oh wait, maybe not so different after all 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Welcome back my man, those bars can be worse fella. 

be following along and hope you plan a good grow and enjoy it more than anything!!

• Like 3

Yep me too, last grow was around 2003, currently around halfway through my first grow and using auto's! I don't think they existed back then 😂

• Like 1