420 pot luck subbies

Revive

Right guys and girls I thought I'd start a little thread where folks can post pics of what they find in there vile of pot luck subbies from Joolz,s very generous 420 offer.

It's exciting and intriguing as to what 1 might find in the little vile of magic.

There could be some real fire in there folks :)

if anyone wants to share there findings then drop us some pics of what you discover.. exciting times :yinyang:

• Like 15

Following along :) 

Got to love a bit of pot luck 🫖

It’s amazing how some pot luck seeds can rise above others on the list of stuff to grow lol

Atb

☯️

• Like 6

So many ocd thoughts going through my head at the thought of a mixed bag.....I just imagine finding that fire strain then realising it was my only seed and I would never see it again - given my current nightmare finding quality genetics, that may well push me over the edge 🤣

I'm all over the current subbie lists and WILL be sub'ing at some point very soon

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Next grow for me is pot luck and smottie remix, can't wait to find a hidden gem.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, yan said:

Great idea Revive. Who else has some started already? 

Just you at the min yan it would seem :)

but hopefully a few others won't be far behind you brother 👍

• Like 1

Only just read this properly…

“its a mix of a load of different subby seeds that had lost labels or fallen out of packs”

For some dumb reason I had it in my head they were going to be all the same variety in the vial. I wouldn’t have done the whole lot if I’d realised! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

I've got a small mountain of hazydaze' gear i NEED to look through but a whole vial of "unknown unrelated potential bangers”?

Be rude not to get at least a few wet next time im dippin' pips :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Revive said:

pot luck subbies from Joolz,s very generous 420 offer.

What did I miss? 

3 hours ago, MindSoup said:

What did I miss? 

For the whole of April you will receive a 3 pk  each of Modified Skunk and Hi Def Skunk from hazydaze + a pack of "Pot Luck"  with every subscription

what are Pot Luck you ask ?
The Pot Luck are just that, its a mix of a load of different subby seeds that had lost labels or fallen out of packs in my seed store over the last couple of years so there should be something nice in every pack 

in terms of seed numbers it's somewhere around 35 - 40 seeds per sub 

There you go mate 

• Like 3

Cheers geez. Just dropped 50 notes on some HSC beans even though I'm not supposed to be buying any at all. So I'll probably give this lovely offer a miss but will look forward to seeing what people find :hippy:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Cheers geez. Just dropped 50 notes on some HSC beans even though I'm not supposed to be buying any at all. So I'll probably give this lovely offer a miss but will look forward to seeing what people find :hippy:

Thats a bugger mate..its good deal tbf 35 beans for 25 quid can't go wrong really :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1