Nanna’s?

5Lip

Just now, 5Lip said:

Gutted ….should I remove immediately? 

Yes

• Like 1

Male flowers 100%. The nanas are inside, they can't pollinate until they open up but I would either get rid or separate now

• Like 1

Thanks for the speedy responses, that plant (and another) have been removed

Strain by what breeder? just so we can know for future reference.

• Like 4

Not seedstockers is it lol I just pick sum off 2 and chucked one out , I’m giving fems up never get it with regs 

Posted (edited)

It was the Stardawg strain from  DCS (discount cannabis seeds) main reason for purchase is I was specifically looking for a UK based Stardawg strain. My first grow with them completely hermied but I know I made some big mistakes so put it down to me. The light at the end of that tunnel is I learnt how to make bubble hash and for that I am very grateful. Kept a close eye on the second grow, they looked great but then noticed the balls yesterday. I’m not too bothered as Im still learning but now clearly realise the importance of genetics so that’s my priority now. My best smoke so far has come from subbie seeds (cheeseburger f2 @Dan t) but the issue I have with the current subbie offer is I want to grow a single strain as I want to continue with the hash making. I’ve still got 3 plants that look great up to know and will see these through as I’ll be hashing the lot again. As you can probably gather I’ve developed a bit of a liking for hash (pretty sure I’ll never smoke

flower again)

Edited by 5Lip
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Killuminati7 said:

I’m giving fems up never get it with regs 

Same 

• Like 1

I had those stardawg seeds and many nanners lol  I got a good ghettoblaster which is a lot like dog she’s a killer you wanna look into those 

I doubt you'll find much difference between regs and fems for hermies. I haven't anyway. Not had many over the years but pretty much evens between the two.

• Like 1