Bud candy

Bulldogbill91

Hi debating wether to use bud candy in my next run £48 a bottle tho . Last coco grow I used ph perfect and pk budda tree. I felt like I lost some taste in the buds compared to my soil grows or could it have just been something I done. Tried the same strain both mediums.

thanks 

Don't forget the bud candy and overdrive they suggest you use with it. :pugwash:

Personally I wouldn't bother, throwing over priced products at your garden is a waste of money imo and sometimes can actually have a negative effect (as you've seen). Base nutrients and maybe a root stim or some seaweed is all you need really.

• Like 2

Do you believe it was the pk budda tree that cause it to taste a little less then? Cause noticed a difference between soil/coco

I can't say that for sure mate, you'd be in a better position to judge. As you know drying can make a massive difference to the final taste, if your drying conditions were the same then look at any other variables such as medium and nutes or the environmental conditions i.e the heat throughout the grow.

I've sampled some really tasty weed from coco but I have noticed even changing composts can have an effect on flavour. Seems everyone is doing coco nowadays. I've always grown in compost myself and when the genetics are good I think my weed is banging. I like to keep things simple so no boosters for me. Think of it like our diets, over feeding ourselves doesn't do us any good does it! I can't see why it would be different for a plant.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bulldogbill91 said:

Do you believe it was the pk budda tree that cause it to taste a little less then? Cause noticed a difference between soil/coco

@GSZZposted about extra traces and flave if someone can link you

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KC said:

I can't say that for sure mate, you'd be in a better position to judge. As you know drying can make a massive difference to the final taste, if your drying conditions were the same then look at any other variables such as medium and nutes or the environmental conditions i.e the heat throughout the grow.

I've sampled some really tasty weed from coco but I have noticed even changing composts can have an effect on flavour. Seems everyone is doing coco nowadays. I've always grown in compost myself and when the genetics are good I think my weed is banging. I like to keep things simple so no boosters for me. Think of it like our diets, over feeding ourselves doesn't do us any good does it! I can't see why it would be different for a plant.

Yeah fair enough can see the point you're making, the high was there but just no taste to it. First time round using coco so hopefully  my second go round things may improve. 

• Like 1