best LED for 1.2x1.2 tent

Jack Dawe

I'm  looking to get an led for my 1.2x1.2 tent but there is so much conflicting advice online I thought I would jump in and ask the experts here, I'm using a par+pro from the old led sponsor but a few off the diodes are dead
I have a budget of around 500, I have looked at Omega 3.0 Infinity Pro LED Grow Light - 600W & the IONFRAME EVO6, Samsung LM301H EVO Commercial LED Grow Light, 500W but I'm not sure if they will be overkill for a bubbox pro 1.2x1.2or if they will fit

any advice would be gratefully received

Jack

As a fellow par+ pro owner are you absolutely certain yer not looking at far/deep red diodes and thinking they're dead?

I say this because I had a little meltdown myself a few months ago about this and it turned out i was just being a massive pillock.

Is it just reds and are they evenly spaced across the panels?

:yinyang:

no it's not the red diodes, just random whites gone out,  6 on one panel and 10 on the other

Get yourself 1 x 600 HID for that space imho I've tried countless LEDS infact I've got 9 different models here tried and tested after 40 + years of growing dope I'd never use them again HID all day anyday 👌  Imho.

Yeah some leds are shit for growing weed, that 43inch Sony from Curry's comes to mind. 

So much choice with bar leds nowadays, don't worry about it being too much, there's always a dimmer if needs be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1