First prescription appointment

tupacker

9 hours ago, Revive said:

Fuk me at that cost is it any suprise we want to grow our own lol

Rip off tossers :taz:

I bet the weed is shit too :yinyang:

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

• Like 2

wow, its not cheap eh. i personally couldnt afford to pay that every month, given my consumption, but thanks for sharing

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 2

If you get PIP/benefits or are a veteran things get cheaper... Some clinics have access schemes.

I paid £55 for 10g this month, no consultation or repeat fees but still, I couldn't afford to pay for 30g a month for long without DIY supplementation.

Main issue with medical is that 99.9% of the flower is imported and sits around being controlled substance for months. Domestic production will see some fresher terps and brighter green....  maybe even cheaper.

• Like 4

That's all I do 10 GS every 5 weekish just to keep it going 

I just got off the phone to them because they started doing vape cartridges so I asked what was in them and she said I had to sign a disclaimer to be prescribed them because they don't know long term side affects

I said I will stick with flower

I don't do it for the weed just like having a prescription vape my own weed

Same as Amsterdam been taking my own weed there for years just try the odd bit of hash

As said by other people it's nice to know exactly what your vaping 

• Like 5
On 11/04/2024 at 11:46, Revive said:

Mine is better because I know where it's been, what it's been fed, and how it's been dried.. all very important factors for many of us. 👍

It is not too bad better than street weed not as good as my own organic weed but it has been irradiated 

I do know where my prescription weed is grown and I know it is not sprayed with fly killer or silicon  like some street weed all the information is easily found if you want too find it .

To me I look at it as another tax on my privilege to drive a car I don't like paying for something I can grow but I don't like paying VAT but I just get on with it.

On the plus side I can now go into the local spoons/pub get my vape out and toke away  with out being thrown out.As that would be discrimination under section 15 of the equalities act 

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a consultation today , £50 for consultation then £50 quarterly reviews. I can get 10g of flower for £55 - £85. I'm going to use it just so I can get a weak day time smoke as I never smoke in the day ( I think I would be a better person if I can find a motivating smoke ) and use my own gear for the evenings. Not smoked for 2 months now, probably get back on it when prescriptions arrives been feeling shit without it.  Vape arrives today as well 👌

• Like 1
  • WOW 1
On 02/05/2024 at 10:13, Bulldogbill91 said:

I have a consultation today , £50 for consultation then £50 quarterly reviews. I can get 10g of flower for £55 - £85. I'm going to use it just so I can get a weak day time smoke as I never smoke in the day ( I think I would be a better person if I can find a motivating smoke ) and use my own gear for the evenings. Not smoked for 2 months now, probably get back on it when prescriptions arrives been feeling shit without it.  Vape arrives today as well 👌

They gave me 20g of flowers first now gone up to 30g second consultation I got free which I had today and all in all no need to find a regular dealer I’m not in the position to grow at the moment and the doctor route is about as legal as it gets these days I’m not complaining and the weed ain’t at all bad it’s been a pleasant experience good luck with your consultation and happy smoking 

• Like 3

@tupacker yeah I've seen some people get some really nice bits from clinics. I got offered 20g of cannatonic which 12% thc and 8% cbd which is good for a day time smoke that's what I was after something like that got offered an indica for evening 20g today I won't bother ordering it when prescription is sent. I'll use my own stuff for evenings. 

Is there a general consensus as to what the best clinic is? sapphire?

3 hours ago, Bulldogbill91 said:

@tupacker yeah I've seen some people get some really nice bits from clinics. I got offered 20g of cannatonic which 12% thc and 8% cbd which is good for a day time smoke that's what I was after something like that got offered an indica for evening 20g today I won't bother ordering it when prescription is sent. I'll use my own stuff for evenings. 

Yes they also prescribed me cbd they said just to mix it with the thc bud I was after cannatonic but they put me on tripoli which actually isn’t a bad smoke affraid I can’t grow at the moment so I’m happy at the moment getting it prescribed 👍🏻

• Like 1
2 hours ago, callywally said:

Is there a general consensus as to what the best clinic is? sapphire?

I can’t recommend a best clinic I’m sure a lot will disagree but yes I went with curaleaf was sapphire and iam happy with them really straight forward and a relaxed process good luck 

• Like 2

I went with curaleaf to, seems good they seem to have the most range of flower with a few others , but some of the clinics use the same pharmacies anyway 👍🏻  

• Like 1

Fuck that shit how can I smoke 4 oz a week , I gotta grow my own 🤪

• WOW 1
  • Haha 2

I got a might vape today with the cannatonic and super silver haze. The cannatonic is 12%thc 8%cbd . I had a vape of it only 1 load up and still got me more ruined then I wanted for a day time smoke lol  Hopefully tolerance builds up or might have to go with something weaker. 

the super silver haze is a lime greenish and smells banging. Haven't tried it yet and it looks like the ssh I used to get back in the day. Only £5.50 for a G to