Decarb newbie

mrmeaning

Stopped smoking, got a vape, found it OK but fiddly, started eating it raw (grass and hash). That was good, but I read that raw dope has no THC! You have to decarb it, apparently. Tried smell-free pressure cooker method. Result is OK but weaker than raw! Looks and smells like a bit like vape residue.

Dope in sealed mason jar, water in pot, high pressure, 40 mins. (Tried but failed to post a photo.)

Edited by lildaveham
Please don’t post links

Turkey Bag in the oven seems like a pretty common way round here. Never heard nofbthe method your talking about myself. Essentially you want to get the bus at 120°c for about 30 mins, how you do that doesn't really matter I guess. TBF I've gotten really really really high off raw/not declared bud many a time. 

Not really supposed to post external links here FYI :hippy:. There's site rules somewhere if you want to have a look. 

• Like 1

Ive never even thought about using bud in capsules 🤔 ive got the 00 size board and capsules.

cheers

Edited by Greenfingers420uk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Greenfingers420uk said:

Ive never even thought about using bud in capsules 🤔

cheers

I've been using them everyday for the last 2 years, since I started using them I've lost 10kg in weight and the hair on my head has started growing back, I'm convinced it's down to the capsules. You can also do this with AVB.  :hippy:

• Like 1