Europa Seeds

bfehillbilly

I bought a couple of packs from them I have Fruit Slap it is Querkle x Island Sweet Skunk ,Heavy Grapefruit it is SweetTooth  x Dynamite and Romberry it is Romulan x Shishkaberry these are old Canadian strains anyone had any experience with these strains or anything from Europa I'm going to be growing them in cornfields Thanks

I love the sound of all three and I actually have a few Heavy Grapefruit seeds which were freebies from Attitude ages back. I would be very interested to see how you get on bfehillbilly and also anyone else's opinion. I've heard that the Heavy Grapefruit is decent smoke with cheese hints in some phenos. I believe I've read that it can throw a late nana but I'm not certain if I'm confused with another grapefruit strain. All the very best bfehillbilly. Peace. 

• Like 1

gotta heavy grapefruit finishing in a few days....she's a lovely plant, not grown to potential as had to flip early because landlord selling and gotta move soon so smaller than I'd usually flower.

Problem free grow, took to scrog well, 1.5-2x stretch ..not particularly greedy, plenty of nice buds not a lot of smell. 

at 54 days now and all pistils pretty much brown, a few leaves purpling too, very frosty  and will have to take her in a few days. looking forward to giving her another, more relaxed run as soon as I can.

• Like 3

I ran the Heavy Grapefruit back in 2021, great yielder and a stunning looking plant. I never got around to trimming her properly and I still have most of her in a box, still smokes ok and I still use it in capsules.

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies sounds like the Heavy Grapefruit has done quite well gives me hope the others will be good also 

• Like 1

My Heavy Grapefruit came out like a blue cheese, it was a freebie though so maybe it had got mixed up/mislabelled.

Was nice though :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just had an early taster of the Heavy Grapefruit, a couple of smaller buds...rest in Grove bags now for a few weeks. Nice looking bud not rock solid but dense enough, no real stand out aroma just a really clean weed smell.

Grinds lovely with pink & purple running thru it....smell intensifies then but still same clean fresh weed. Tastes quite sweet with a lingering slightly citrussy taste on exhale. Def strong enough was yawning like crazy after two 

smokes so will probably keep this for evenings...good yield for a quick run too.

• Like 1

Thanks @babybloomer that sounds lovely as I do enjoy a good drowsy smoke for evenings as I have problems getting to and staying asleep