extended darkness during flowering

sweettooth

have to move the girls out again due to energy performance certificate survey, will be 3 weeks into flower, I'm thinking of just storing them in a garage in complete darkness for 2 days (will be about 70 hours darkness) rather than setting up lights, etc, shouldn't pose an issue do you think? won't be any heat either so they'll be cold and damp, such a ball ache st this stage in thier life.

Can't you 'catch ' some highly contagious disease and postpone the inspection for a couple of months......?

Cold and damp.......as well as all the insects........recipe for disaster. But who knows you may be lucky.

• Haha 1

Need heat and your good,set oil rad?

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 1

It's warm enough to not hurt them too much without heating in the garage. Why 2 days?  How long is this inspection? 

• Like 1

it's the logistics of moving them and then packing down. inspection is Tuesday am so I need them out Sunday pm, that gives me Monday to pack down and hide things

I've kind of sorted things hopefully. I've cleared my own shed, hoovered the lot, damn clean. going to hang a 600w cmh in there, I've got outside power for the hot tub and will rum off that round the back of the shed, saves hassling my mate and transporting them in the car (there are about 20 to move... I know, I said 12 was my limit lol)

I can then build up Tuesday lunch and evening and get them back in pronto.

man was I stressing on Friday when I heard