Disaster

screrg

Areet all,

I've had a shocker last week as fell off the wagon and ignored the babies for at least 7 days with nothing in them. I've got 2 tents 120x120 and had 1 big tree in one and 4 scrogged in another. The tree was at week 6 or 7 and just starting to fill out and get dusty.

large.20240404_204328.jpg.464b2d3e8f65622099a14652567dedaf.jpg

Both tents were dead and I assume the one above will just be for the bin as it way off finishing.

The other ones were done and I was planning chopping and sorting them out on my week off. They are obviously dry as sticks, chopped a bit yest and they're at 47%. Not very smelly either as they stank when they were well. I'm planning on sorting the rest today and rehydrating them in jars. They won't taste great but what kind of effect will what they've been through have on potency?

Any advice much appreciated?

Im sorry for your loss brother :(

The finished ones, albeit a bit dry might just be doing the hay smelling phase , fingers crossed!

:yinyang:

Hope you're feeling better after your fall.Any broken bones?

Fuck thats a sad sight. My sympathies to you and your situation. Hope all works out for you

Best advert for self watering systems. I leave mine for weeks, and I'm not riding any wagons.

• Like 1

Unlucky man. Trim up what you can and get it in jars asap. The curing process will bring some flavour back.

It will still be potent I bet, I had to take something really early once and it surprised me how strong it was. If you don't fancy smoking it then it'll be right for tintures or edibles. Dry sift would be another option.

• Like 1