An interesting budget LED

darXound

I found an interesting light last night. The Lumii xled v6 680w. Similar spec to the Lumii black, but this has its own driver which can either be controlled via an rj port, or can use a separate Bluetooth controller. Some dealers have it at £260!

It's not yet on the manufactures website. Apparently they only produced 1000 so far and have sent them to dealers.

Although I just bought the Lumii black, I was wondering if anyone else has heard about this light. Kinda wish I took a punt on it now 

8 hours ago, darXound said:

It's not yet on the manufactures website. Apparently they only produced 1000 so far and have sent them to dealers

Looks alot like the site sponsors @ControlLED new cheaper LED just in black lol

• WOW 1
  • Haha 1

So they probably haven't sold any/many and it's dropped in price from 434 to 269.

Says you can use it in a small grow tent too which I think is misleading.  I doubt it would fit in a 80cm square. Still good news if you're on the lookout at those sort of prices.