High Humidity in Flower

Wesleyterrier

Hi all, really struggling to get humidity below 65% in my grow tent. I have a 90x90 with 5” ac infinity extractor and 6” circulation fan. I have been drawing in air from my lung room which is sitting around 28 degrees. Tent temps are around 26-27 degrees. I have just added a 12L probreeze dehumidifier to the lung room which didn’t help so I am now force venting the air directly from the dehumidifier into the tent via 4” ducting. Again this hasn’t seemed to improve anything with dehumidifier around 30% humidity. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated as I’m worried about bud root with such high humidity. Also there is still a lot of lower leaves on the plants which I am trimming/ lollipoping over the weekend which should help air flow. Atb. 
Lung room vs tent readings below. large.IMG_0134.jpeg.f44fe4229d407c662695bf8645a07111.jpeglarge.IMG_0133.jpeg.fda684f01441de77c85e335cfee7c14d.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Wesleyterrier said:

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated as I’m worried about bud root with such high humidity.

Don't be.

based on what you've posted your dew point is about 20c so the trick here is to keep your night time air above 20c and you won't get bud rot - so keep it around 23/24c just to be on the safe side. It'll take them less time to get going when the lights come on if its closer to the lights on temp, anyway, they like that.

• Like 4