Meds-Web help

noddy

Ok all i am new to the breeding stuff but i got come original charlottes web and some one from the states sent me many years ago some Meds-Web that came from a lab raid lol yup and they came all the way to the UK lol .

I am hoping after a fair chat to @Oldford about breeding i want to get some more Meds-Web to try and breed some seed , now i have been hunting the web to all being sold out other than some very silly over priced sites but if anyone knows where i can pick any up for a fair price i would love to hear back , Oldford said ask because the knowledge base should know with luck , i want to use my last 3 but worried if they all came fem then i would be wasting my time so hoping to get may be another 10 to throw in fair amount to get some males to put round the outside of any fems in my seperate greenhouse away from the poly tunnel grow .

Ok any help would be great thanks guys and girls

• Like 1

I got my two Med Web Seeds free from Attitude seedbank when you seated regular Seeds as your free Seeds. Still available there as Freebies👍

Does say in the description

"This variety is not suitable for smoking; extraction and distillation only." So never grow them out.

• Like 1

@Military Grade yes mate not for smoking or vaping as i have lung cancer so not such a good idea but i will be running it in to honey from Oldfords recipie he gave me and the idea is i do not want to see it disappear .

Thank you for the info i will go look as i missed that bit as i was just page hopping looking to buy 10 but i will see if i can buy 10 may be they will .

thanks for the help

• Like 1

Sorry To hear about the C mate, hopefully you find something that can help 🤞

• Like 1

No worries it is just another illness to me , just have to fight harder this time , i should have been dead 25 years ago so always on borrowed time , i am hoping the mews being so close to charlottes that i had years ago will be nice , i have a fair few cbd of low thc as do not want to be stoned and not sure how the thc reacts with chemo the doc i am under said he thinks cbd from real plants can help but watch for the fake stuff and said i am sorry but i can't supply it yet on the nhs lol. 

He was honest on it but like i said to him i will make sure it is the real stuff hence why i want to grow a few strains 

• Like 1

They are still on the attitude freebies list but when you click on them to view the product page it shows them as out of stock. Maybe it’s worth emailing or calling them to ask if they’ll sell you some. They must have some if they’re giving them away.   

• Like 1

@yan they say i can only add them as a freebie so i would have to do a large order of other seeds to get 2 meds so sill looking , i was offered some fro mthe states but i got emails for 2 different emails and under 2 names from the same firm so i wondered and left it alone .

thanks all i just wanted to get some to try and breed some so i can get a good stock in the fridge.

Have fun guys and girls this weekend i am going in the tunnel with luck got a few ladies pot in to pots and check all me veggies to see , just slow and steady .

• Like 1