Cream of the Crop - March 2024

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2024  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

man i haven't received a cream of the crop email in fucking AGES! funnily ennough, im just about to start again after being offline for a few years, and I'm just about to go into the hemp business too. this is the YEAR!!

Gorgeous croppings, but killuminati and green dogg just got me going ooh wee a bit more haha. pity we can't do outdoor grows in uk all year round. but hey.

• Like 7

Văru' Pas x Mh x Pb Takes it for me , although i could have voted for at least 4 others in first place. This always makes me feel like a monster as all of the others are just beautifully done. They’re all winners as they have grown and shown love for the plants we love. 

• Like 7

I've got yo go for the NezA - PBB x MAC1 x Manny Dawg, those suger leaves look the dogs.

• Like 6

Settled for @NezAin the end. Couldn't make my F**kin mind up. It's hard to vote with so much quality on offer. 

• Like 5

Going to be a tight one this month 🫠

Fair play to all nominated

• Like 6

Djeverygrowshouldlooklikeanyofthese.Gets my vote1 Nexa a close second.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

Well done to everyone on the shortlist this month 🎉

@iShouldCoCo gets my vote :) 

That was a tough decision lol

Atb

☯️

• Like 5

It's @NezA - PBB x MAC1 x Manny Dawg for me. Fluffy buds of icy Loveliness.

👏

Everyone well done.

• Like 5

Aww thanks for noms and votes folks! 🥰

This was my first attempt at subbies and the Chelato did not disappoint...

Loads of delicious buds on show this month @Văru' got my vote in the end and I think I might pick up a pack of those Pas x Mh x Pb! 👏

• Like 9

That came around quick, feels like I only just voted for last month :)

as always the photography skills on some of our members I mighty impressive and well the flowers just spk for themselves.

all look amazing, well done to all that made the cut, steeling work chaps 👍

my vote goes to punta roja this time..

great work all :yinyang:

• Like 4

A heads up would have been nice I could have cropped my photo so you couldn't see my extractor :doh:

Do I get a point for using a 20 year old camera? Thanks for whoever nominated or votes for my piccy and well done to everyone else who was nominated.

• Like 6

(In soft West Highland accent).......      Chust wonderfull stuff people! As fine a site to behold as a Lewis beach on a sunny August afternoon! Weil done! Let's all have a wee dram and of course a fabulously large amount of ganja with it in celebration of such superb skills!

Boom Shiva. Om shanti
by the way, @Punta Roja got mine by a baw hair!

Edited by NotGoingGoa
  • Like 4