Light Burn?

Mobian410

Hi all, hoping some more experienced people may be able to help. Got 3 Sweet Seeds Gorrilla Girl XL Autos in 15l pots each sat in compost, all showing the same issue. New Spider Farmer SE3000 LED. Light was roughly 18” away from top and dimmed to 50%. Autos are 3 weeks old tomorrow and showing the issues on newer growth more than on the older leafs. RH hovers between 55% and 60% and temperature between 22-25 degrees. I’ve done lots of googling and it suggests it’s a light issue so have dropped it down to 30% for now. Just wanted to double check with you guys who are more experienced if you agree? Thankyou in advance. large.79044D00-8165-4FE6-A8B5-4ACB1F615B62.jpeg.523ae9f41cae5b66aff36d783144496e.jpeg

Not sure

Put pic of plant,if can in dark.

Did you start feeding? 23 days is round the time to start easy?

This is another one of them, slightly taller than the first. This one’s had some tucking done to try and get the lower branches to get some light. I’ve not used feed at all yet they’ve had one dose of cal mag with the last watering. large.7E3BE3E7-0941-4FA3-A74E-90DC374B7A44.jpeg.eaea5257343a5a17dab392b9099df430.jpeg

Growing under LEDs requires a higher ambient temperature than you’re giving them :) 

I run my grow spaces at least 28C and am happy to run up to 33C before my fans increase speed to stop it going any higher during lights on.

You’ll also need to keep the humidity up where you are,

as that can drop when you increase temperature.

Get a grow diary on the go :) 

It’ll help you chart your progress and people will jump in with suggestions and help along the way 👍

Atb

☯️