Hey 🪴...

CultivationNovice

Hey, 

I am a complete beginner to growing cannabis but, really keen to learn from this community. 

I need lots of help and guidance as this is all new to me but, willing to share my experience with others and keen to learn.

I have a large internal space where I can grow and I have a friend who has a spare 2x3meter tent that he will let me use. 

I guess the first thing I need to do is to set the tent up and decide what equipment to use. I don't want to spend loads of money initially while learning how to grow but, happy to invest in the right things.

I want to grow 15-20 low plants over the next 10-12 weeks if possible with a good yield. The things that I am concerned about is smell and light so, I don't raise suspicion. 

Sorry but I have so many questions any help on the below would be amazing:

Honestly, I have been wanting to do this for ages but, didn't have the space and now I do I just want to grow!

I really appreciate any help on the above and hopefully one day my grow diary will help someone else.

Thanks!

Edited by lildaveham
Please no grow questions in this section. It’s for introductions only
  • Like 4

@CultivationNovice

Hello and welcome.

there are loads of sections to ask for help and the best way is to start a diary. 

All the best and hope you enjoy the boards. 

:smokin:

• Like 3

@CultivationNovice Hi ya mate, welcome to UK420, if its growing tips your after you've landed on the right stone.

Open up another topic in the relevant forum / area of the site. Lots of folks will answer anything you need to know.

If you really are a complete noob to growing Canna keep it simple with the Q's, hard to take a whole site knowledge in with a single topic, but ask enough to get you setup and running then open a grow Diary and from there your'll get all the tips and advice as you go along.

• Like 3

Welcome aboard, get that diary up and get reading other people's :hippy:

You've waited to get advice before buying kit, so you've definitely avoided the first pitfall, make sure you wait for advice on genetics and you'll be well on the way. 

• Like 4

Welcome to UK420 :) 

I’ll see you around ;) 

Atb

☯️

• Like 2