Fridge conversion job

inceywinceyspider

Ive got this fridge here, it's a broken one. I need a veg area for clones and vegging.large.20240331_213503.jpg.a7fd2a9188e84d01a026beec6caea838.jpg

I've not really got much of a plan.

Inside its 45x45x70cm I need to grow the plants till they're in those 3l pots and will be 60cm+ high including the pots.

Any tips on this anyone?

• Like 2

There was a really good fridge conversion on here a couple of years ago, had the extraction wedged in we're the compressor used to to be. Few cfls or a little blue leaning led and your on to a winner in reckon. 

How long is that tube heater by the way? 

• Like 3

Here ya go...

large.SSCN0934.JPG.3e711c8782fe58e689c98f21c778790d.JPGlarge.SSCN0935.JPG.d784344e800dcf96eae5be7473f3d582.JPGlarge.SSCN0936.JPG.2875710b98d55d70a4d529cbbee618ca.JPG

Tag me if you want build details bud,  I've already posted on here somewhere but can't find them.

:oldtoker:

• Like 6

That's quality @stu914 :yep: I'll have a look for it.

@MindSoup it's a 1ft one 30.6cm and 8cm high including the mount. At one time I used this as a fermenting fridge, the tube heater and fridge connected to the inkbird.

I'm not too sure about the lighting I was looking at that self adhesive led strip stuff and how to power it and dimming etc

I'm going to have a good old rummage around and see what threads I can dig up.

• Like 1

Oh right, for some reason it looked shorter than 30cm to me and I was thinking "where on earth did Incey find that?" I remember looking for months for one lol

Any it isn't so I'll stop talking lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, inceywinceyspider said:

I'll have a look for it.

Found it... Have a look in my profile "shed build" thread, Page 3 sets out the fridge conversion...:yep:

• WOW 1

On 24/01/2021 at 14:37, stu914 said:

Over the years I've mentioned the 'FridgeGrow'....well...here it is...( at the other end of the shed, nice and stealthy)

large.SSCN0934.JPG

Bought this off Gumtree several years ago...

I like it, @stu914 the height is really useful, I wish mine was that tall.

@MindSoup have you looked at "silicone heating pad" they come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, voltages and wattages, you can stick them to an ali sheet, some come with the adhesive backing.

• Like 1

Just sizing it up, that's about the size I need the plants to be, maybe a bit bigger.

large.20240401_194304.jpg.976cc0701f1e2f82f2ed89d48636f4ac.jpg

• Like 2