Ugorg killer colada

stummer

Here’s a couple photos, ladies are 8 weeks tomorrow. Flushing at the moment and yeah that’s about it. Smell wise, not really getting much orange from the Tangie. More just candy type smell from the zkittlez, didn’t get any decent photos of the plant that really stands out for the smell. All stink though and hoping the smokes just as good. Don’t know if anyone else is running the strain or plans to?

large.Screenshot_20240331_200159_Gallery.jpg.070860eb21e98db4cc36ab9cf0cdcdb5.jpglarge.20240331_190010.jpg.0a0ad85cf3001dc3e19e3e1541af0c3d.jpglarge.20240331_185952.jpg.883533dac8e27770f06a465b28b04175.jpg

• Like 26
  • WOW 2

No words...they look amazing!!!

Trying killer skunk at the moment, but ....

• Like 3

Nice mate. Kinda glad to hear there’s not much orange going on. Much of the killer skunk coming through? The structure looks more killer than Zkittlez.

Plan to run these and the killers after my current seeds runs done.

• Like 1

Looking nice bach I'm not growing dope no more or smoking it,but I was I'd give these a bashing 😂  God bless my ol nonames ✌️

• Like 1

Look spot on mate. I’ve got 6 of these going currently waiting to sex them 

13 hours ago, Aphatspliff said:

Nice mate. Kinda glad to hear there’s not much orange going on. Much of the killer skunk coming through? The structure looks more killer than Zkittlez.

Plan to run these and the killers after my current seeds runs done.

I haven’t ever run the killers tbh. Most smell of actual sweets in a weird way. Like I always wondered what that would smell like but it kinda does. Never run the killers but run their blues before and not got that sorta smell at all. Interestingly though the one plant that does stand out as smelling more. That has a different structure and looks to be bit less in yield. I’ll grab a photo of it before they come down.

• Like 5

Great looking plants Stummer I'm really stoked to hear the smoke report as I'm leaning towards some new Ugorg purchases. I have been eyeing up the Cookies bx for a while. All the best Stummer. Peace. 

• Like 1

Like photographs a seed company would use to advertise their wares!

Outstanding by the way!

LED or HiD, as a matter of current interest to my Jockistani self?

• Like 2

@NotGoingGoa sorry forgot to reply, was grown under hps mate. Not sure what I got yield wise but more than enough for me. Also has been a little while so some stuff I will be doing next time regarding training.

Anyway currently hanging up drying, did wanna make a wine cooler to dry but was busy or lazy after work if honest. Checked on them and the smell is proper banging. Know candy sounds American and we’d call it sweets but candy sounds more like the smell. It ain’t no soft sweets type smell, it’s proper candy n even sharp if that makes sense. Not smoked it yet but deffo one of the best smelling strains I’ve grown. 

• Like 7
  • WOW 1

@stummer Thanks fpr posting the pics are these clones of one girl or did all the fems come out pretty uniform? Beautiful colours.

They look amazing, I have a pack in the fridge that's been there since release so I was hoping someone would show off what she can do!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@stummer  Hey man, your flowers look stunning 👍  Have you had a sample yet? I've just put some in mud and itching to know what they're like! Hope they smoke as good as they look ✌️

• Like 2