Bomb Seeds

Trashedagain77

Hi everyone, just wondering if you have any experience of Bomb Seeds good or bad? I quite like the look of some of their strains including the berry bomb, and Edam Bomb to name a few but I'd prefer a good opinion from the good people of Uk420 before I get too excited! Thanks. Peace. 

Another reseller dressed up as a "seed bank/breeder" - all these strains are renames of stuff you will have seen from other (mostly) european "seed banks" as they all buy their seed direct from the same group of lads, package them different and spin a different story. You've even asked about one of them in another thread lol

That being said, growers like their (the wholesalers) stuff and keep buying them, so I'm sure you'll find something you like, if you like that kind of euro weed.

Edited by GSZZ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've just finished Glookie Bomb, easy grow, massive yield and very powerful stone...Probably do this one again.

I've done a couple of their others in the past and would recommend pretty much anything on their list.

Just to add...have a look in my profile for pics of the Glookie...:yep:

Edited by stu914
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I grew a single THC Bomb last year outdoors the buds were loose and leafy and she got powdery mildew only plant on the plot that did 

• Like 1

I grew the cherry bomb 6-7 years ago, cloned one of them, then self pollinated one of those clones.... still running the seeds to this day(got hundreds) and never been disappointed yet,

I have a growbuddy who runs a couple every grow. high yielding very tasty bud, good strength afternoon/nighttime  strain I find.

• Like 1

I regularly grew their kush a few years back, v/easy to grow  good enough high for me  lol did tend to get a little bud rot though which was my own folt