New pistols late flower

Nate420MP

I am two weeks away from harvest and I’ve noticed that my plant has started growing new white pistols. White widow auto flower. Is this normal or is there anything I should do?

I've had this an all. Seems to be quite common in autos, I just regarded it as a bonus that they're putting a bit more weight on, maybe delay harvest a wee bit if necessary and reap the benefits.

I wish I could upload a photo on here from some more clear information. I believe plant has fox tailed. It’s my first time  so i am just a bit  unsure of what to expect. I do believe the end product is not thick enough but it’s extremely snowy all over. 99.9 of my hairs of gone brown but it’s not as thick as I would have wanted it to be 

Just being doing more research it’s because of lightning stress and it is fox tailing. I am unable

to rise my light any further 

I light stressed an auto and it grew new pistils then hermied so keep an eye out.

Don't sweat it mate, if the plants done apart from those bits just chop them down.

As for the "Fox tailing" going forward, do 10/14 on the last couple of weeks or turn the wattage down on the light.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Plants definitely shouldn't be growing firearms.

Abso-fucking-lutely not!
I managed to refrain from being my usual pedantic self on reading @Nate420MP's original posting and pointing that ganja and plants in general, fortunately do NOT produce firearms as  @Saddam most observingly pointed out, which saved me from being a total fucking picky old Jockistani fuck myself! Perhaps auto correction was to blame, but they are pistils @Nate420MP as I'm pretty sure you'll be aware of now! Peace and may you have great ganja growing throughout the years. Boom Shiva and all that by the way!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NotGoingGoa said:

Plants definitely shouldn't be growing firearms.

AK-47 Wants to know your location 👀

I would have written AKM but it's not a cultivar and there's only @Saddam and America's next school shooter that know the difference anyway 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I've noticed this more with some strains since I got my new light, after looking online it can be caused by too much light intensity. I turn my light down a but in the last two weeks.

A few grows I keep them cooking and they just wouldn't stop putting new ones out, but you have to be careful as you can start going into bud rot territory if left too long.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

know the difference

Trigger assembly 👍

• Like 1

Temps and DLI .

The plants are talking if you listen 

• Like 1