Eleven-years-later-another-3-way Jockistani SCROG

NotGoingGoa

Meant to say at the start, 2 x Cinderella Jacks and the auto Orange bud were very nice by the way! 72g from one of the Cindy’s about 50 something each off the other Cindy Jack and the OB(250 and then a 400 HPSin what is now the nursery/veg gaff). Really lovely ganja, cured in Grove bags (the Abso-Fucking-Lutely dogs bollox in my most humble Jockistani opinion by the way to coin a phrase) and vaped and bonged just wonderfully. Thanks very much @Dutch Passion. As usual I find their swag right on point as is said nowadays it appears.

Have much peacefulness and joy in your lives fellow ganja people.

One day I may wake up to find myself living in an independent Jockistan where ganja shall be legal very promptly thereafter, so the lying fucking politician pieces of shit that run my country have said, one or two are exempted from that most sweeping of condemnations by the way and they know whom they are, do step forward, however, woefully, they will not be reading this drivel of mine. Ha fucking ha de ha! However, sadly I don’t believe I shall see that wonderful day when we may greet our neighbours from south of the border as FRIENDS, SISTERS, BROTHERS, and FOREIGNERS. 😂🤣😝
☮️ to all

• Like 1

Bit pissed, for a change ha fucking ha, above addendum is totally me but perhaps a little out of place here, but hey fucking ho, welcome to this here merry go round of a diary. Hopefully it’s going to be as much fun all round as the last one was, Reckon there is a good chance as there’s a fair amount of ganja coming this way, can’t fucking wait, and that’ll do the trick don’t you know! 😅😅😅😅😅

Peace, peace, and a load of love.

• Like 1