Tape that still sticks at 25-30 degrees C

Woozy

I've tried gorilla tape and that silver reflective tape but it all keeps coming off due to heat or can't hold the weight of my mylar covering the walls, it's mostly stuck up with glue but with tape on the joins and overlaps. Any suggestions?

• Like 1

How about fixing it to the wall with screws and washers to stop the Mylar from ripping mate.

Not all foil tape is created equally, get some proper vapour tape and its thicker than turkey foil , sticks like fuck to absolutely everything :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Why don't you just use a wall fixing duct & the property screw tightening fixings? It's a little more expensive but it works.

• Like 1

cut duct tape squares and put on mylar, then staple thru the tape to fix it

to the wall

• Like 5

Professional grade gaffa tape ... I used it in the film industry as a grip, and it sticks like a gecko on glass 🦎

• Like 4

100% use gaffer tape, they’re also incredibly easy to rip but stick to anything no matter what. 💪🏼

• Like 3

The silver stuff that came with my old fan/cf combo is incredibly sticky, held since the day it was applied.

I had to remove it the other day to pack up my 60x60x160 tent setup, was a right nightmare getting it off lol

4 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

The silver stuff that came with my old fan/cf combo is incredibly sticky, held since the day it was applied.

You got lucky then .... it's crap nowadays, it's too thin ... the stuff i got needed replacing after a month.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, badbillybob said:

cut duct tape squares and put on mylar, then staple thru the tape to fix it

to the wal

Indeed!

10 hours ago, 2bad. said:

How about fixing it to the wall with screws and washers to stop the Mylar from ripping mate.

Unfortunately it sits right on top of some kingspan insulation so screwing it won’t work

• 3 weeks later...

Tickitape I’ve found the best used loads of it never come unstuck.