Blackberry kush auto/ dutch passion.

Celtic voyager

Afternoon all.....

I'm planning on running auto forbidden cherry this year in the back garden, but was thinking of running a bbk along with her..

Has anyone grown this strain outdoor/greenhouse, at 53N. 

Can't seem to find any diaries on it.

• Like 2

ran 2 in my 2nd ever grow, indoors tho...was playing with autos exclusively then. 1 was average but the other grew half as big again, went 72 days from sprout. massive central cola and a heavy fruity taste average strength...was my best attempt at growing for a while. I had her as my xmas smoke that year and was well pleased.

Still have 1 seed 7years later may try her in the garden this year if she germs after this amount of time in fridge.

So give her a go, worth it for the flavour and should finish nicely at 70ish days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I grew it a couple years back still have a couple seeds of it wasn't impressed a lot of folk on here talk highly of Auto Euforia 

• Thanks 1

@bfehillbilly

What didn't you like about her..

The one thing that's putting me off her, is  her suspectibility to mould quite easily. 

Considering where I live, west coast of ireland, right on the sea shore, she might not be strong enough 

• Like 1

Long stringy stemmy buds very little smell or flavor or high and yes she did mold she did turn purple though lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

@bfehillbilly

Looks like she's out off the list so for me, don't think she'd last long till mould would wipe her out 

Edited by Celtic voyager
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

I'm planning on running auto forbidden cherry this year in the back garden, but was thinking of running a bbk along with her..

Has anyone grown this strain outdoor/greenhouse, at 53N. 

Did 3 Auto Forbidden Cherry last summer here in Jockistan at  55.95 N. One was a runt from the off the other 2 were very satisfying despite rain all July

JJuly!large.IMG_9236.jpg.6a6b59768b31a4ea02a2863d2660708a.jpglarge.IMG_8996.jpg.2f53282e8cb0d703945fc0412ceea1c4.jpglarge.IMG_8883.jpg.4de984341eee0655996c15ee86e85aa3.jpglarge.IMG_8882.jpg.9a67fafdd4ef89ae29430916e48e73a0.jpglarge.IMG_8847.jpg.7fd546dceb946d38e5a2e9db06f02492.jpglarge.IMG_9083.jpg.3910ebc29571e354ef00a4ceb45906c7.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@NotGoingGoa

Thanks for the pics and info on them. 

They look very nice,  fairly large too, for autos.

What size pots did you have them I'm??

Also what was the end product like,

Edited by Celtic voyager
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Thanks for the pics and info on them. 

They look very nice,  fairly large too, for autos.

What size pots did you have them I'm??

Also what was the end product like

Think they were about 9 litre pots, would use bigger (15-20 litres) another time. Plants did really well considering the shite weather, something over an ounce from the 2 that weren’t runts really enjoyed growing them the colours were gorgeous, first “red” plants I’ve grown and it was really nice smoke, unfortunately I have a massive tolerance level and it got me high so I was a happy ganja grower. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I did it, first round was ok,second was trash,bbk i mean,i threw few bags in bin that bad. Spend your cash on anything else imo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

I did it, first round was ok,second was trash,bbk i mean,i threw few bags in bin that bad. Spend your cash on anything else imo

You weed snob!!

I jest ofcourse!!

I did the same with sw**tseeds red somet or other...it was weak as piss and I was fuming I had put a light over them!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm just going to stick with the forbidden cherry, in 20lt pots, and see how they go

• Like 4