Dynasty Genetics - Any Experience?

21Cabbage

Has anyone had any experience growing any Dynasty Genetics gear from Professor P out in the US? Unfortunately they don't have a UK Seed Supplier unfortunately so it would mean having to have them shipped over from the US.

They've got some classics like they're Salmon River OG. It's a indica-dominant strain from Oregon breeders Dynasty Genetics, who combined a Pre-98 Bubba Kush clone with a carefully selected Blue Heron male, creating a potent and easy-to-grow plant that finishes flowering in 7-8 weeks. The Salmon River OG may provide excellent pain relief and a heavy indica buzz; it is recommended that novice users take care not to overindulge. Dynasty has noted three main phenotypes in this cross, all with a similar terpene profile: a strong berry scent, underlined with hints of chocolate, coffee, lemon, and gasoline, and a similar taste when vaporized or smoked.

They recently launched a few new "Old school strains" that really tickle my fancy. Super Silver Cheese Cake. (Super Silver Haze 1998 X Exodus Cheese BX1).

Nostalgic blend of two epic classics that does not disappoint. 1998 HTCC winner Super Silver Haze clone meets our amazing Exodus Cheese bx1 male to create a genepool full of possibilities. Even effect head/body with some phenos being a little more cerebral and motivating but not anxiety inducing. Flavors of funky Brie/camembert cheese, citrus zest, sandalwood and hazy/metallic undertones.

The other is Sour Peach Cheesecake. Sour Peach Cobbler X Exodus Cheese BX1).

Unique terpenes, Large prolific plants, ease to grow in any medium. Sour candy, peach yogurt, lemon zest, Camembert cheese and fuel. Intense heady onset, and mellow long lasting body buzz.

Let me know if you or anyone else has had the pleasure of growing their gear as I'm real tempted to order a few packs. Seeing what phenos popup in each pack adds to the excitement! 😜

• 2 weeks later...

I can't speak on Dynasty/Prof P directly, but I have a friend who is a notable breeder and great grower.  He speaks very highly of Prof P's work and has kept cuts of Dynasty gear around for years as his own headstash.  

• Like 1