Temperature

Nate420MP

I can’t seem to get my temperature higher than 23c/63f I have turned down my ac infinity fan as much as possible and I am using a viparspectra xs1000 in a 60x60 I am in flower with only two weeks to go I have noticed stressed on stems from red and purple colouring 

The curse of LEDs .... no heat

If you wanna sort your heating out, just get a heater, quickest and easiest way to go, tube heaters seam to be the way to go 😀

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I had to line the inside of my 60*60 with that reflective insulation bubble-wrap stuff AND pack around the outside with about 4cm of polystyrene packing sheets to keep any heat in. Bit of a ballache but I'm holding nicely around 26c now with two 1' tube heaters on an Inkbird controller.

I've got an XS1500 in there but I can't imagine that's giving off much more heat than the XS1000.

Controlling the environment was almost as taxing as actually getting life into some seeds 😱😂

Edited by Ashy
Grammar
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Where is your 60x60 tent located?

I don't think we should be giving out sensitive information like that :ohmygod:

Oh you mean like a bedroom or something?

Silly me :blushing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, KC said:

Oh you mean like a bedroom or something?

Silly me :blushing:

Yes, Bedroom, loft, garden shed, garage or out the box thinking lol

Depending on this answer will factor into what's the realistic expectation and method of choosing 👍

• Like 2

Yeah man, get some lagging of some kind on the outside. I used insulation roll inside cardboard, taped on the top and three sides, with a curtain hanging over the access side. A single tube heater can then (in my case) keep the tent around 23C at lights out. This also cuts down massively on condensation, which was as much a problem as temps for me - growing in the garage is not ideal.