First Photoperiod grow, recommendations?

Bobcharlieeeee

Going to be growing my first Feminized Photo periods this year, iv only ever grown Autos.

I have limited head room, so looking for strains that don’t go too crazy. I will be doing a scrog for the first time too, to help with this.

Im looking for high THC Indica leaning strains. I want either 2 or 3 strains for a varity so looking for recommendations.

My first choice is going to be Tastebudz Moonberry which I quite like the look of.

Second choice could be “Troublemaker” also by Tastebudz. (saves me ordering from multiple places)🤣

Any recommendations guys?

It's ashame attitude don't stock those varieties you mention, they do other Tastebudz ones just not those. I was going to say you could order some Eleven Roses or Sugar Black Rose (delicious seeds) but Attitude haven't stocked them for ages :rolleyes:

They're really worth a look though. So easy to grow, they root easily (cuts), don't stretch much, easy to manicure and yield really well. Perfect if you're looking for a heavy indica imo. Very stable too, you know what you're getting when you plant these!

• Like 1

@KC Eleven Roses and Sugar Black Rose look to be out of stock on Attitudes site!  Look nice

Any others? 

I'd just get them somewhere else tbh :naughty:

Can't think of much that'd I'd recommend to fit your description, I don't usually do full on indicas.

I run tastebudz macmuffin last year, still have some and smokes/vapes really well. she yielded really well for a fast girl(59 days) no trouble or a spot of rot,

BUT!!! she is very loud...not great with smell/taste descriptions but to me was like fruity yoghurt vomit, still stinks 9 months later in a grove bag, worth a pop if your carbon filter is up to it.

• Like 1

Sweet Seeds -Cream Carmel- Mohan Ram and Sweet Afghani Delicious are all good indicas and can take a little abuse 

• Like 4