Super Strong Edibles

SkunkOscar

6 hours ago, BilgePump said:

7-8 hours you reckon?

Yeah mate the last 3 batches I've infused it using a slow cooker on the lowest setting and as a bit of an experiment tried a much longer cook.

I hear folk say 3/4 hours is enough and it doesn't get any stronger if you cook it longer so thought I'd find out for myself.

It's now knocking my bollocks off and I have to be very careful how much I take its that naughty..

Give it a try dude 👍

• Like 1
  • WOW 1

8 hours ago, SkunkOscar said:

How much weed per 100g would people consider strong?  For example, the last batch I made in MBM had approximately 70g of weed/ 700g of coconut oil. So that works out as 7g weed per 100g oil. 

My recipe for making capsules 💊 is 5g dry sift to 50g cacao butter. The problem with adding more bud is when it’s too much plant material in the oil to be effective as a solvent. Making hash first is a great way of solving these problems. 🫡

@Slippy One I bet those capsules pack a fair punch. Once you’ve made your dry sift, what do you do with the remaining bud and trim?

They're OK. Need 2 "00" size capsules to get a buzz, they're only 1ml each. The leftover shake from the cleaning screens gets soaked in ISO for making topical skin cream, as ISO is not recommended for ingestion. The skin balm is really effective at fixing nearly any skin issues. Hit me up if you need a link to the thread for my skin balm. 

• Like 1

Making sift:

Cacao (basically same as coconut, just melts at higher temp) capsules: 

Skin Balm:

Happy cooking

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yan said:

Once you’ve made your dry sift, what do you do with the remaining bud

This is what I generally make my oil with yan.. the sift is pressed in hash with some left as is and some  decarbed for eating 👍

• Like 2

I normally use about an oz per jar of coconut oil 300ml/276g

Last batch I used about 8/9oz to about 1.2 ltrs of oil.

I do run the buds through the screens first for dry sift but it's still really really strong once the oil is made 💪large.20240205_221352.jpg.69675c81fb27d3bcd8de678eda561d76.jpglarge.20240206_133544.jpg.7d22a9f2812c2f0ecbd30bb7912f5b5b.jpglarge.20240206_201715.jpg.c60161ff8e92d14593ef4d578e4f3f4d.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 5

As @GSZZ use distillate and bho 1/1 that’s won cups wrote the judges off lol 

• Like 2

Thanks everybody,

some fantastic information on the thread. I’m very interested in trying all of it, the skin balm sounds perfect for me too! I wish I had all the above posters skills to make all these wonderful infusions.

I will do some more reading, then try and make some tinctures, oils, balms, rso, capsules and the rest if it. Think I’m gonna need considerably more weed though! lol

thanks everybody for the advice and information, much appreciated.

• Like 5

I dunno... what's wrong with cannabutter and good old pot brownies? Gets me faceless every time and keeps for ages in the freezer. A slow cooker is priceless.

• Like 1