Need a solid buy recommendation

EarLobe

I bought a mighty,which is a big improvement on the herbalair I had previously ,and never could get on with.But it only ever gets used now when I go fishing.A volcano hybrid is what has kept me smoke free in the 18 months I've had it. Expensive but as more than paid for itself in the amount of weed I've saved since going smoke free,not to mention not smelling like an old ashtray and the health benefits.

• Like 3

@KC it is proper convection not hybrid like most. I thought same till I tried one of the original ones years ago. I have the Teflon and glass I prefer the Teflon version. The basket never touched the sides or heater it’s simple and works. 

• Like 1

I love my Tinymight2 but for me it's not really a session vape, it's just so small that you can't really let them get too hot imo or it kills them. It's ok for occasional use though. My mate has given up now, he's third one is broken again although he's a bit clumsy. I'm on my second one but it's only because I have other vapes, I reckon if it was my only one I'd kill it in no time.

• Like 3

Tinimight2 packs a punch but don't really come out the draw anymore always liked it's quick warm up but the venty matches that and has the air flow adjuster

It's just a shame about all the plastic on the venty and mighty 

The plastic doesn't bother me so much it's the fact you can't change the batteries, making it disposable when they die. S+B charge as much to refurb it as a new one.

Madness

• Like 2

Yeh but to be fair the battery lasts ages if you look after them my mighty was made in 2017 and still going strong

I have a friend who works for them and he says the plastic is for hygiene reasons making them the only approved medical vape 

Not sure how that works 

• Like 1

Consider Arizer Solo 2...good solid vape, works for me and not that expensive...:yep:

• Like 1

I have  found the Firefly 2+ a nice vape and it keeps my hand busy 

Sorry for the lateness but thanks to everyone for their suggestions. As with everything I'm woefully uninformed but I think it's going to be the volcano that wins this one out.

I very, very rarely smoke whilst out and I'm worried with the smaller portables they'll just leave me wanting more like the nectar gold does. Never hits the spot.

I'm searching without luck for a physical shop for this. Found one place selling these for £259. Seemed pretty good?

• Like 2

@EarLobe I doubt you'll find the classic for less than £259. The place I buy from is usually the cheapest and they're at 259 at the mo.

Vapefiend is a whole £2 cheaper with the forum code ;)

Crinkle crinkle 

I feel I should ask if you're aware of the volcano bag crinkle, before you buy 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

I feel I should ask if you're aware of the volcano bag crinkle, before you buy

Actually, as a pretty well stone deaf owner of a Volc' Classic myself, who doesn't keep cats; @EarLobe What I wish someone had ever advised me is this:

Never mind the Crinkle Factor ~ unless ye a person who has to leave the room, the moment anyone opens a bag of crisps. No. Try this one simple trick, which S&B will hate me for revealing!

Get a Balloon. (Long, or 'round'. It hardly really matters) Blow it up. Tie a cotton reel to the knot. Now, spend an evening or three, sat where ever ye normally vape / smoke. And, treat that fukka just like ye would a spliff, or hope to the 'Bag'.

You'll see! 😶

• Haha 1

There are companies that do quiet bags, I've not bothered as it doesn't annoy me really.