Diffuse Air

sweettooth

I have a diffuse air, used it on an rvk back in the day, want to get another and have them mix my air up at canopy level rather than oscillating fans.

I don't have any rvks anymore but I do have 2 x 6" hyper fans (ec) spare.

sounds obvious but they should be OK to use? a 6" rvk is only 60 Watts but rvks are quite fat and would take up too much space. the hyper fan is 42w but at full speed and I'd probably only run them at 50%.

I'm aware it may be due to airflow as to why they recommend rvks but I can turn down the ec fan to match the airflow of the rvk

Theres no issues to use them with different fans - a few brands made knock off versions after the fact not designed for particular fans and they're just the same thing but a different colour lol

• Like 1

ah yes the pro swirl 😶‍🌫️ think I'll stick with the gas one👍🏽

• 4 weeks later...

Getting really fed up with throwing circulation fans away - would you recommend the diffuseair?

Also, am in a 60cm tent atm, and they advise the device for tents 1m and up - do ya think it'll be ok?

Im looking at the 10inch diffuse air with an rvk, will it be noisy?