Has my plant Hermed?

Alwaysaproblem420

Now then guys would really appreciate some help or more of a second opinion. Think my two plants have hermed. I did have one I’m certain hermed but it was different genetics all together so I culled it last night. 

Running 9 banana latte G13 Labs (3 week of flower Friday the 15th March) 

I don’t want to keep two and ruin the others. 

Thanks everyone/anyone

sorry for poor quality pictures using HPS

Enviroments stable as can be, Running a heater at night time temp usually 16(lowest)- 20 (Night)

daytime temp is 26-28large.2821CD1B-6D1F-40F5-95DD-7E9C6CC08DF2.jpeg.e6d49aef15c2a3f79cc353b537e0a8e8.jpeglarge.E8572D69-E1ED-43D6-AA16-7C2794A33FD4.jpeg.1814eaf9994d4bab9e3776e3a02192b3.jpeglarge.365F5E02-3C98-427F-B1A0-34329B208C3E.jpeg.49f1359a8fc62c6158066c74878e126e.jpeglarge.A1049A67-D237-46E8-B84C-2A1BC2E90F2C.jpeg.826440897b94b85be9cdf51d98d4e14a.jpeg

• Like 1

Yep. just pick them off with tweezers and hope for the best. Near week 7 of flower it's too late for pollination anyway, these look 2/3 weeks in. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Yep. just pick them off with tweezers and hope for the best. Near week 7 of flower it's too late for pollination anyway, these look 2/3 weeks in. 

Yeah they’re just coming up to 3 weeks mate. Do you think it’s worth picking them off or just culling the two I have? Don’t want them absolutely riddled. Thanks mate 

Your call, give them the once over every day and you might get lucky. Who's the breeder/strain?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Your call, give them the once over every day and you might get lucky. Who's the breeder/strain?

10 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

G13. Never used them before, has some bad luck with clones last run(Hermed) Lol. Unbelievable 

I'm running their Sweet Amnesia now, no problems at week 5-6. You got any stress or light leaks?

• Like 1

16C will be the likely stress that’s caused this :( 

Try to increase this min temperature to avoid the same thing happening again 👍

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

I do test for light leaks often but you can never rule it out in my circumstances. Thanks for your advice guys appreciate it 

atb

I've grown plants that have had to endure 7' c night time temps and didn't get any hermaphrodites.Try growing some good genetics that haven't been fucked about with too much.....

• Like 4

I'd agree 16c shouldn't upset them, they'd never grow outside otherwise.

You've got Gelato 33 and cookies in that strain, you don't stand a fucking chance :blub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KC said:

Gelato 33 and cookies

the perfect combination for a dick fest :doh:

:yinyang:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Mr mcgregor said:

I've grown plants that have had to endure 7' c night time temps and didn't get any hermaphrodites.Try growing some good genetics that haven't been fucked about with too much.....

I’d bet that they’re probably in the ground though?

Natures heat mat ;) 

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

Culled it tonight, the balls was growing hard 😆 I’m yet to try some solid genetics. The ones that are looking female for now do look beautiful though! I’ve had a lot of bad luck with genetics the past few year. I’ve had about 3 harvests pollinated. Last time was 10 cuttings all hermaphrodites and I paid good money for them. 

Decided to go back to seed and maybe do a pheno hunt, didn’t get round to it this time and the genetics obviously don’t seem so stable. 

I’d definitely recommend some seeds from a reputable seedbank like Real Gorilla Seeds,

who are a site sponsor here ;) 

It’s probably worth double checking for light leaks in yer tent and making sure you’ve got the environment sorted :) 

Get a grow diary on the go when you get started so we can see your plants,

plus it can make giving advice towards a successful harvest much easier than waiting until problems start to arise.

Are you using LEDs or HPS lighting?

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

Anything with Cookies in the mix has the potential to throw off some male bits, imo, and it normally happens around week 3 or 4.

I generally get away with just pulling off the male bits for a week or two. It's a pain in the butt having to go over the plants every day but it's better than dumping them.  

• Like 1