Greetings

Johnny Footwrinkle

Hi all, hows it going.

Been smoking the green for 30 years now, not growing my own so am currently at the mercy of the dealers and commercial growers, which is why i have joined this forum because i have an issue with the weed you are flooding our streets with.

The issue?  The weed is sh*t basicly

I like indica, but all everybody has these days is sativa and hybrids, and they are awful.  These strains get given awards and I'm genuinely left asking why???  Sativa is so cerebal and it's a horrible feeling, it's a massive factor in the mental health issues because it energises peoples minds and overclocks their thinking.  your hybrids are crap as well, I got some mac1 recently and it's crap, apparently it's a hybrid but when you look at it's history there's over 20 plants have gone into mac1 so it's not a hybrid, it's a mess! And that's not me just being horrible, it genuinely is a terrible strain of weed, like many others that have been given awards and then everybody raves about them in a placebo effect induced social contagion epidemic of sheer stupid.  Weed is so diluted and has lost it's life because people think they're being clever by constantly mixing the strains until all you have left is a thousand varieties with absolutely no difference in the 'stoned' feeling you get, weed has been tunred into a generic hit, nothing but a money maker for the greedy.  Please stop with the hybrids, stop with the sativas and let us have our indicas back, like it should be!!  If you want our money then give us what we want, not what you personally like, we demand indicas and we demand you stop with the hybrids and the sativas!

Seriously guys,  i didn't come on here just to bitch but i am sick to the back teeth of hybrids and sativas when there is literally no difference between any of them these days, grow some indicas, pure indicas /kush, not mixed with anything else just indica!  It's like there's a concerted effort to remove the stoned feeling and the entheogenic qualities of weed and then flood the streets with utter crap.  I know some of you grow to sell on the streets, so for the love of god grow some proper strains and stop with all these hybrids and sativas, they are genuinely sh*t!!

• WOW 3
  • Haha 1

Welcome to uk420 Johnny FootWrinkle, you've made the right first step  joinimg 420 to becoming self sufficent, you now have everything you need to know at your finger tips!

Enjoy and good luck brother  ✌️ 

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum bro :skin_up:

....or not , you've got some weird ideas squire.

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, Johnny Footwrinkle said:

with the weed you are flooding our streets with.

I'll grow what the fuck I like thanks lol

Won't be flooding the streets with it either.

Take a deep breath mate, your safe now lol

Welcome aboard. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 8

34 minutes ago, Johnny Footwrinkle said:

i have joined this forum because i have an issue with the weed you are flooding our streets with.

This place is about ditching the dealer and growing your own, the shitty Street weed you buy has nothing to do with the members of this site, we hate the dealers just as much as the next man.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 8

Well put MG, I was about to say a similar thing but in a way that was a lot less polite lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love a sativa tbh. Remember just because you don't like something that doesn't mean it's shit.

Anyway welcome to the site :)

• Like 5

A mate of mine grew out some Money Maker not long ago, was pretty decent smoke... Welcome to the site :)

• Like 3

Good tomatoes money maker, not surprised the commercial lads are on them.... :unsure:

:yinyang:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Johnny Footwrinkle said:

i have joined this forum because i have an issue with the weed you are flooding our streets with.

Errrrh .... not me and I will say with high confidence that others here do not either ...

Welcome to 420 .... are you here to be a member of the community here or just wanted to have a rant at something cause like me, you got pissed with the street weed ... you can do both here 👍

Do you want to grow because you don't mention anything about growing❓

• Like 1

Welcome to UK420 @Johnny Footwrinkle 👍

As mentioned previously,

this place exists to help ditch the dealer in favour of growing your own 🪴

It’s very empowering to be in control of your own supply of the drugs that suit you :) 

I love to grow and smoke a variety of stuff,

from long flowering narrow leaf plants to those with big fat Indica type leaves that finish in under 9 weeks and ever In between 😍

Have a read through the diary section and you’ll see how easy it is to get a little setup going,

that’ll soon allow you to spend your money on other addictions like seed buying lol

Atb

☯️

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Ceud Mìle Fàilte.  @Johnny Footwrinkle  

Nothing like a good rant eh!!

Sativas, Indicas and the multitude of hybrids, thank fuck for them all! If they’re strong enough to get me high …. …. bring them on by the way! 
Get a groom set up, hatch some eggs and grow yourself some exceptional ganja, plenty of choice from the many seed companies out there, I’m sure you’ll find some that are going to blow you away and certainly change your opinion as set out in your intro!! 
As a former fellow Jockistani member on here was called “Viva Sativa”

• Like 1