Oil ( best way to use )

HappySADhu

large.PXL_20240313_101831331.jpg.a236ded16b11d2deb05a8f88d97cff50.jpgHowdi ppl I normally vape my buds but I've made some oil but not sure what's the best way to smoke it I have a glass bong but I'm thinking I could buy some sort of adapter that's 14mm but I'm not sure about all this " banger / cap / " lingo "  and I think I need a blow torch thingy ma bob I've just been watching dab rigs I think that's what I need or similar I ain't paying hundreds for a set up but what's recommended??

• Like 1

Ethanol or iso? I wouldn’t smoke either but I’m weird like that 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Eat it instead of smoking/vaping to reduce any potential health issues imo.

:yinyang:

• Like 5

^^ this. Otherwise you’ll be lining your bronchioles with this stuff. 🥳

36 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

^^ this. Otherwise you’ll be lining your bronchioles with this stuff. 🥳

Ethanol is non toxic ( and I've used organic food grade ) but I'm asking for advice on smoking it not what method is best for ingestion already have tincture's not my thing takes way to long for it to have an affect..

Then by all means chugg away all day on ya dab rig with that oily distillate and the few hundred body harming chemicals given off through combustion.  Your title for this thread was misleading. "Oil ( best way to use )" Apologies if our suggestions were off. Hopefully someone with more knowledge in sucking down combusted oily stuff can recommend a burner for you.. :yep: 

• Thanks 1

Dabing is vapor not combustion, or at least proper dabing is at lower temps.

I wouldn't dab that stuff myself tho

Edited by Military Grade
put dating instead of dabing lol

3 hours ago, HappySADhu said:

I'm asking for advice on smoking it not what method is best for ingestion

Fair enough, warm the oil then wipe it down the middle of your prefered paper (rizzla, raw etc) then add your flower for a supercharged banger or you can buy a cheap bong off dhgate or any head shop really then get yourself a dabbing banger that fits the bong. Along with a dab tool and a torch you can then dab away to your hearts content. Its harsh and it will get you really blasted.

:smokin:

Edited by lildaveham
You might need a carb cap too
  • Like 1

Ewww that looks nasty 

Smear it on yer skins or put a blob on top of your bowl if you really wanna smoke it .... which also gets an ewww, from me 

If you vape, you can put a blob in or on top of your herb or put it in a pinch of vaping cotton in your bowl 

Or there are many bangers, carb caps.and terp pearl combinations that you blast with a torch to heat up and you drop a blob in

Or there are electric coils that wrap around those things to heat them up

Or there are dedicated erigs that combine a coil, bucket and bubbler

Or there are load as you go portable electric things like the erigs without the bubbler

Or there are 510 atomizer things for people with ecig battery mods already 

Or there are nectar collector and dab straws that are basically a tube that you heat at one end and stick in (or over) your dab 

and the electric dab straws and terp pens ...... 

You want to avoid any electronic gadgets without temp control or devices where the concentrate comes into contact with the heating element as they can scorch the concentrate and start to taste awful all too quickly.

Search the auction site for "quartz banger" m8, there's a couple of kits on there for under £20 that you can use for reference to search the web for more, to get started. There's a lot more choice on the Chinese warehouse sites, if you don't mind the wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1