Garden of green and expert seeds.

Celtic voyager

Has anyone grown anything from the above seed banks/breeders.

They have a good promotional sale on at the moment, with a seed bank here in Ireland. 

Seen some possible nice strain on there, that could be added to the collection. 

GoG kush n cookies CBD is rather nice..have run it 3 times without any dramas. Have run several Expert seeds , mainly the Gorilla X strains... smoking the critical gorilla now...good yield and flavour in under 60 days if IIRC. Both seedbanks worth a punt..especially when on a promo.

• Like 1

It’s been a long time,

but I remember having some very nice plants from Expert Seeds when I was busted 👮‍♂️🚔👮‍♀️,

so unfortunately I never got to try out the final product(OG Kush) lol

I dunno if they’re a legit breeder or just a seed reseller now,

hopefully others will have more recent experience with them 👍

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

Ive had good plants from Expert gear.

Ive enjoyed their black domina x maple leaf indica (i go on about it more than strictly necessary) and a few years ago their white widow x gg#4 was a firm favourite both inside and outdoors (finished before October too :skin_up:)

ETA: regarding g.o.g ive only ever done the single tude freebie i got around 2017/18 ... Larry Lemon o.g .... Absolutely rapid! Like 55 days on the nose once flipped :yep:

Wasn't bad smoke at all.

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 1

At the moment, they have a buy one, get one free promotion 

I'll probably pick up a couple of different strains for the future 

• Like 1

@Celtic voyager Had a look at Experts site they have a lot to choose from and for about $5 a seed how can one pass it up. High my name is Hill Billy and I am a seed addict lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bfehillbilly said:

@Celtic voyager Had a look at Experts site they have a lot to choose from and for about $5 a seed how can one pass it up. High my name is Hill Billy and I am a seed addict lol

Join the seed addiction club mate 😆 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

Join it I'm a founding member lol

Just bought more this evening, at this rate, I won't live long enough to plant what I have lol

• Like 1

I saw where they are having 20% off sale through Sunday that knocks it down to about $4 per seed can't beat the price 

• Like 1

Following al8ng with interest as not ran either before.

Good luck with them guys and keep them pics coming 👍

• Like 2