THUNDER BANANA -AUTO

RUFUS HOUND

Hi all,

I decided to pop a few of my older seeds and these thunder banana have intrigued me for long enough.

So here it goes:

I popped 3 x TB autos a few days ago - soaked in boiled water with a drop of hydrogen peroxide in it for 24 hours and then in between 2 cotton wool pads, that were soaked in the same solution and squeezed out - my version of wet paper towel method.

once they had tails showing, I put them into jiffy pellets, soaked in a solution of 3ml/ Litre seaweed/water and adjusted pH down to 6.0

large.Thunderbanannaseeds.jpg.02abe0f0f2c24fbdb97bb1cf5920d7a2.jpg

All 3 germ'ed but sticky membranes on 2, stopped them from opening for a couple of days so they went very lanky.

Eventually with regular drops over on their heads, a little squeeze and left in the humidity dome did the trick.

Potted them an inch deep into "party cups" to cover up some of the long stem.

large.Thunderbanannaday4.jpg.304d8d7ab3320d8e3802c84a9e575082.jpg

• Like 8

All the best with them mucker 👍       

Seen a few nice plants !  ,  im sadly anti anything banana   !!    lol          

• Haha 3

Hopefully the only Banana’s are in the name and the terps 👍

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

I just had some purple banana cream very nice grape taste but no bananas  🥸 🍌

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

unfortunately the thunder banana got off to a poor start when my temp controller packed up,  lost a good week of veg time and they started flowering bang-on 28 days which didnt help - so theyre are on the small side, hopefully they'll go crazy in the stretch now they are in the flowering tent.

large.flowerday7.jpg.d1161fca2d52163169ec032ab53d7333.jpg

• Like 4