Flowering in 4l pots

Cocoab

Has anyone got any experience flowering in 4l pots in coco hand feeding? Thinking it might be a pit of a pain in the arse to keep up with in mid flower

Hand feeding will get you a decent amount of weed, multiple feeds will give you more than double, IMHE

I’ve had several plants over 8 ounces of weed from that size pot, using multiple feeds 

11 minutes ago, Black Shadow said:

Hand feeding will get you a decent amount of weed, multiple feeds will give you more than double, IMHE

I’ve had several plants over 8 ounces of weed from that size pot, using multiple feeds 

was that hand feeding bud or drippers? 

@Cocoab definitely auto irrigate. Currently doing 3L pots. You’ll get dry back otherwise. I can manage 2 waters a day by hand but it gets a bit long over a 70 day flowering. Save being beholden and just pop some plumbing in

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@Cocoab definitely auto irrigate. Currently doing 3L pots. You’ll get dry back otherwise. I can manage 2 waters a day by hand but it gets a bit long over a 70 day flowering. Save being beholden and just pop some plumbing in

I’d love to mate but wouldn’t know where to start with drippers. How many times to feed a day etc 

• Like 1

It’s dead easy bud. There’s a good few threads on these sorts of things. All you need is …

a res 

pump (+1 to keep res from going stagnant)

Programmable Timer plug (eg Meross)

some hose

topspin or home made irrigation rings

summat to catch run off with

Beauty is EC can be kept proper in range. Drybacks aren’t the end of the world but it’s a lot of water and EC checking to put right everyday. 

Some experts on here that can give you more specific help at crossing bridges as you come to them. I’m not one of them like …

Edited by mikeydoughnut

9 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

It’s dead easy bud. There’s a good few threads on these sorts of things. All you need is …

a res 

pump (+1 to keep res from going stagnant)

Programmable Timer plug (eg Meross)

some hose

topspin or home made irrigation rings

summat to catch run off with

Beauty is EC can be kept proper in range. Drybacks aren’t the end of the world but it’s a lot of water and EC checking to put right everyday. 

Some experts on here that can give you more specific help at crossing bridges as you come to them. I’m not one of them like …

thanks mate, I’ll have a dig on the site get some more info 👍

• Like 1